General NRL 2020 Round 8 - General Discussion

blue bells

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 15, 2017
Yup! It come forward off the raiders winger fingertips.
Even the commentators were shocked.
Thanks, i was sitting here thinking to myself damn i must be out of touch with league or i missed something important that the bunker saw lol, least im not the only one lol

• Haha
Reactions: Uncmase

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
Quite like the look of Bailey Simonnsen is it for the Raiders, played NZ sevens i think? Not so much for a signing but for the Kiwis, thought it was a bit harsh him being left out as think he is is solid and doesn't seem to have errors in him. Haven't watched last nites game so hoping he didn't have a nightmare....... :)

Reactions: Worried2Death

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
Quite like the look of Bailey Simonnsen is it for the Raiders, played NZ sevens i think? Not so much for a signing but for the Kiwis, thought it was a bit harsh him being left out as think he is is solid and doesn't seem to have errors in him. Haven't watched last nites game so hoping he didn't have a nightmare....... :)

Scored a good aerial try

Reactions: Worried2Death

Pozza

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
another stellar performance by King Gutho. Good to see we're not the only club who can't identify talent. Manly quite happy for Gutho to go to Parra all those years ago!

Reactions: Weno

Panther

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
Love Johnson’s runners going into holes but that assist is what we need to see more of . Awesome

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings