Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors v Cowboys, Friday 6pm (8pm NZT) at Central Coast Stadium

Warriors: Peta Hiku will start at centre for Hayze Perham with Angatius Paasi dropping out of the reserves list on Thursday. Lachlan Burr replaces Isaiah Papali'i in the starting pack in the Warriors' other change. The Warriors have won only two of their past 13 games against the Cowboys in Australia.

Cowboys: The Cowboys announced on Thursday that Jason Taumalolo would be part of the team to face the Warriors. The Tonga representative missed round four due to bone bruising on his knee. Ben Hampton, Jake Granville and John Asiata are out, with Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow debuting on the wing, Reece Robson at hooker, Coen Hess in the second row and Gavin Cooper moving to the bench. Reuben Cotter joins the interchange. Corey Jensen and Peter Hola were omitted from the extended squad 24 hours before kick-off. Cowboys winger Kyle Feldt has scored nine tries in six games against the Warriors.
tl;dr we're fucked

wrighty

I don't see how. Even if we do manage to keep the Cows to 0-0, we no longer have Libone to see us home in golden point
feel like there is so much warriors folk lore that I missed before I became a fan. The Lisone field goal is trotted out often.
The things have seen in my time are
1) The towel kick
2) The Shaun Johnson melodrama
3) Cameron George CEO rant where he said if we tried harder in games we could be a top 6 team.
4) Bruce phoning Richard Fale and running him off.
5) Richard Fale intimating he was confident he could bring Jason Taumalolo here
6) The referee apologising after costing us the Storm game

feel like there is so much warriors folk lore that I missed before I became a fan. The Lisone field goal is trotted out often.
1) The towel kick
3) Cameron George CEO rant where he said if we tried harder in games we could be a top 6 team.
F*ck number 3) made me laugh
‘The power will be outstanding’

He’s clearly taking the piss picking the Warriors over a Queensland side...

as for fonzie, he must be related to Kearney in some way... he seems to have similar traits... fails to see the obvious and looks for excuses rather than accountability ..
Cut it out don't go pissing off my 3rd favorite podcaster
Behind Joe R an Jocko an Echo then fonze

I know he isn't depressed like the rest of us warriors fans but give him another season or two

Why do they think they are clever doing the old jedi mind trick - listing Hiku/Paasi in the reserves when you know come friday more than likely they will be in the team/interchange, does he really think he is being clever old nostrils? Is he the only one that can see about the halves battle, two young whippits in the cowboys against our grandad. :rolleyes::rolleyes: The cowboys have listed a strong looking team - could be messy. :)

In a way i think it devalues the jersey.

It should mean something to be named and playing in the 12 jersey for example. You are in the starting side and are the best man in the club. People then need to prove themselves to take the jersey away from you.

I remember finally breaking into the starting 15 in Rugby and it was a special moment because i was given the 13 jersey for the first time.

Maybe I read too much into it and am a bit old school in thinking.

Beastmode

Today is a good day ☀️
Contributor
1) The towel kick

You left out
7) Our boy Packer pissing himself on the field...
8) The red bull fiasco with Manu and his crew
9) Isaac Luke and his boody meat pies
10) Kieran Foran and his one season stink
11) Phil Blake and his famous comments about how the polynesians atheletes were going to change the game of league
12) Hitro Okesene and his style of running with this head down and charging like a bull
13) John Kirwan and his stint with the Warriors
14) Mark Carter and his stint with the Warriors
15) Warriors getting smash by 60 against Penrith then all laughs and kisses after the game.... who could forget that embarrassment

ah so much history... none of it good. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.