Team List NRL 2020 Round 3 - Warriors vs Dragons TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I feel strangely- don’t know if confident is the word- but I think we have a good chance.
Blardy game day- gets me every time :banghead:

Reactions: 3 users
I can't help but ask... what's good for the game? Warriors to be on a 3 game losing streak (they don't mind losing do they?) or the V'landys (grew up in Wollongong) Dragon Darlings? C'mon!

Dude allowed himself to be killed, left his student to be under trained and a primadonna, student got his hand cut off and later had to be saved by the person who cut his hand off.

Yep. The Warriors are fucked.
May the Process be with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
For some reason I feel strangely- don’t know if confident is the word- but I think we have a good chance.
Blardy game day- gets me every time :banghead:
I don’t but at the same time we’re probably a win away from getting confidence back and throwing it around... can we use the j-ball word?

Reactions: 1 users
I can see us down one point in last 30 seconds, hot on attack and Dragons hold our player dow 20 metres out in front of the posts. Ref calls 6 again and we lose.

Can't imagine any other team being scrutinized so much for a straightforward try. Hate when I cant enjoy the game cuz of this deep set bias I feel we get treated to.

Reactions: 1 users
going to watch our new purchase .... Toby Rudolf he 1st two potings were great hes def got the goods hope he keeps it up

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.