• C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F-

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Blair's last game, Payten's last game as Coach, Captain injured on sideline. Last game before they go home. Average Manly team. All of which meant I was confident that the boys were going to smash them.

So, to show my confidence in them I put all my Bookie money on them at 13+, $6,000. They win by 12, this team thinks of ways to shaft me, I am now sure of it.

Thank you to all involved in the team this year, you should be proud as we are of you..

ramps

1st Grade Fringe
May 2, 2013
Auckland
Onwards and upwards for 2021. Good way to finish off the year and send the boys that leaving off on a high. All the the best to coach payten. I feel this is another ivan cleary type of stuff up that we will regret but hope browny builds on what has been achieved this year. Excited for our new signings.

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
That last try dropped us from 9th to 10th on the ladder on points diff. Next year my hope is that we don’t have massive blow out games that kill our for and against!
When did we get another imaginary win to account for the 2 points Knights have on us?

EDIT - Titans not Knights.

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
What a rollercoaster of a ride this Season.

it`s been a shit year for us all and with not much to look forward to and distract from the misery of Covid and it`s restrictions.

V`landys , all credit to you and your teams efforts to achieve what you`ve done in saving RL in Australasia and also to Robinson and Todd Payten for having the guts and conviction to make the hard decisions and back change.

Immensely proud of the team , band of brothers, who stuck it out and didn`t just make up the numbers but played great footie and competed almost every week.

Thanks to you this forum , enjoyed the banter..here`s to next season and world domination!
Couldn't have said it better myself, watching the league has made such an abnormal year semi-normal, big kudos to V'landys. As for the Warriors, so proud of the way they have handled themselves and played this year, more so since SK left, by all accounts have left more fans on central coast and in Tamworth. Enjoy your time off and heres to a better 2021!

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
What a year. Go over for the first game, end up statying but indefinitley. Come bakc better prepared. Well we all no the rest. Start of the year I was expecting us to be fighting off the wooden spoon, being stuck over there I was expecting us to barely get any wins and fight off the spoon.

We were in finals contention a few weeks ago and have been competitive the last few weeks of the competition.

A 10th placing is higher than I was expecting. They were unlucky to not get higher.

Proud of this club and looking forward to next season. A complete opposite to last off season where my interest was waning due to the style of play and prospects for the season.

kabkram

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 21, 2015
I can do no more than stand and applaud the effort the team have put in since SK's polite showing of the door, the time away and the sacrifices they've made appear to have galvanized them into something thats been missing from the club for almost a decade. The ability to compete for the full 80 has been the most pleasing aspect and moving forward is the one thing I hope the team can retain and build on.
2021 is going to have more curve balls to throw at us and we haven't seen the back of covid but 2020 didn't kill us and hopefully has only made us stronger

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Came into the house early to watch the game at 4pm. My wife points out it would start at 5pm due to daylight savings.

I fell asleep and missed the first two Manly tries. Don't get as angry when you miss the events and you watch out side rack up 4 tries in 15 minutes. Damn when was the last time that happened.

Katoa man that kid can find the tryline.

Last edited:

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings