• C

Votes: 34 37.8%
  • F

Votes: 49 54.4%

• Total voters

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
If the competition is called off we would have to put up with a smug SK banging on about how the Warriors could've won the comp this year but were never given the chance. At least if the season is completed the Warriors would've won the wooden spoon and SK exposed as the fake coach he is.

The owners, management and SK are clearly stupid.

But to suggest they would sell a story of what could have been...

They’re not THAT stupid

Are they????

• Haha
Reactions: Dave Brough

wrighty

I dream of the blackcaps winning the world cup
Contributor
Mar 17, 2018
If the competition is called off we would have to put up with a smug SK banging on about how the Warriors could've won the comp this year but were never given the chance. At least if the season is completed the Warriors would've won the wooden spoon and SK exposed as the fake coach he is.
If the warriors get convincingly beaten in the first four games then the knives will come out for SK.
All the SK haters on this message board should rejoice with each trouncing we get. I am not sure Brown and his 26% record will be any better though.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
If the warriors get convincingly beaten in the first four games then the knives will come out for SK.
All the SK haters on this message board should rejoice with each trouncing we get. I am not sure Brown and his 26% record will be any better though.

You incorrectly assume Brown gets the gigg

They’ll probably give it to Blair and Green as co-coach and captains - save $$$$$

fire everyone else - Stacey, Iro, that useless fitness trainer who replaced Corvo - all dead wood, all yes men

• Haha
Reactions: Damo

mtsmart

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 19, 2013
Far greater coaches in other sports have been sacked despite bringing their clubs recent glory. I am reminded of Claudio Ranieri who coached Leicester City F.C. to their first-ever Premier League title in his first year with the club as coach. Nine months later he was sacked after poor results 6 months into the following season. For Kearney to still be coach and into his 4th season is staggering. One play-off match is his best achievement. As important, the style the team has played under his reign is just not entertaining and not conducive to consistent winning performances. SK is still trying to find answers to questions that were asked in his first year as coach.

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
All our states are about to go on into individual lockdown. This will be the last round of games, as no unnecessary interstate travel within the next 48 hours.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
All our states are about to go on into individual lockdown. This will be the last round of games, as no unnecessary interstate travel within the next 48 hours.
What’s the definition of unnecessary?

I think the survival of the second biggest sport in Australia is considered necessary?..

• Haha
Reactions: Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
But in all seriousness all states borders are being closed, and all non essential businesses will be closed by Friday at the latest I imagine. The AFL has just postponed their season till end of May. The NRL will have to make a decision this evening if they want to come up with some other crazy option to continue on. I feel like the government is about to take this out of their hands though.

warriors55

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 12, 2017

Don't think that is true according to Peter Vlandy's.

"PM Scott Morrison put a ban on non-essential travel on Sunday. But V’Landys, however, said that while the NRL continued to use private jets to take players between cities, the block didn’t apply to rugby league"

Last edited:

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
Don't think that is true according to Peter Vlandy's.

"PM Scott Morrison put a ban on non-essential travel on Sunday. But V’Landys, however, said that while the NRL continued to use private jets to take players between cities, the block didn’t apply to rugby league"
Uhhh I forgot Scumo is a Sharks supporter, he will bend the knee for the NRL.

Reactions: warriors55

wrighty

Contributor
Mar 17, 2018
Big News that Stalefish

In terms of Bennet's idea - NRL should put all the teamsin either NSW or Queensland. Both have more than enough training facilities to go around.

If it does get shut down tonight then the Warriors organisation has played this virus situation very well.
The NRL now loves us for not quitting and the referees and on our side for the first time in 25 years and the NRL will long remember that we answered their call.
At the same time the Warriors probably figured the plug would get pulled before round 5 and they could come home anyway.

We played this thing very well and it will help us on years to come.I reckon they would even help us with financing if we asked such is the brownie points we have built up.

wrighty

Contributor
Mar 17, 2018
I would be gutted about the virus if I were a broncos fan. This is their year.

Reactions: kavafred

warriors55

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 12, 2017
I would be gutted about the virus if I were a broncos fan. This is their year.

Could be but I think the Storm will take it out if it goes the distance. Broncos will be up there though.

If the season goes the distance Broncos will slide down the ladder a bit, Roosters will move up. A lot will change.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings