Team List NRL 2020 Round 19 - Raiders vs Warriors TEAM LIST

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
Is a bit of a shame to see Paul Turner on the reserves or Hayze at centre no 5/8th. We have nothing to lose 2 games to go, play our most dynamic players imo.

Otherwise the forward changes have been filled.

Reactions: CHURCUZ

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
From NRL late mail today.

Warriors: Fullback Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (leg) and halfback Kodi Nikorima (arm) trained with the rehab group on Wednesday but are expected to return to team training later in the week.

Centre Peta Hiku must pass HIA protocols to confirm his place. With the team now out of the finals running and the loan players departing, plus prop Jamayne Taunoa-Brown suspended, Adam Keighran will start at centre with Hayze Perham replacing George Jennings on the wing.

Lachlan Burr will start at prop with Eliesa Katoa (hand) set to return on the bench alongside debutant Tom Ale. The Warriors have won three of their past five games against the Raiders.

PNG Kiwi

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 11, 2016
I do hope we see Nat Roache given a crack next week as a thank you. From what I gather a good young man, but physically his body doesn't cope.
As long as we remain competitive we as fans should be happy with a season that would be up to now the most challenging.

Penpal

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 22, 2014
I do hope we see Nat Roache given a crack next week as a thank you. From what I gather a good young man, but physically his body doesn't cope.
As long as we remain competitive we as fans should be happy with a season that would be up to now the most challenging.
When it does end I'd love to see him working at the club in a welfare/mentor role. He's a great kid so wouldn't just be handing a job to an old boy if he was prepared and willing to do the right courses etc.
Hope he becomes the 2021 redemption story on the field too but that's a massive if obviously.
Any chance doing all the training but not playing this year strengthens his body and with a full pre-season he's primed for next year, wherever it is he lands?

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
When it does end I'd love to see him working at the club in a welfare/mentor role. He's a great kid so wouldn't just be handing a job to an old boy if he was prepared and willing to do the right courses etc.
Hope he becomes the 2021 redemption story on the field too but that's a massive if obviously.
Any chance doing all the training but not playing this year strengthens his body and with a full pre-season he's primed for next year, wherever it is he lands?
no to a job for the boys for Roache, what training does he have to be either a mentor or a welfare worker. Maybe if he goes and gets some skills to go with those life experiences and then applies for the job in later years and hes the best candidate, and if those jobs really exist at the time. But until then it is just jobs for the boys.

Lastly i thought it was announced he was retiring at the end of this year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

20 Sep

14 - 26
5.9 Total Avg Rating
5.9 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings