Votes: 32 47.8%
  • F-

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

sballer7

1st Grade Fringe
May 21, 2015
Any thought on possible charges?

I have Rapana for a shoulder charge to head & Papali for a hair pull & perhaps Bateman for a hair pull as well as the Bunker for incompetence

But as they ain’t Warriors perhaps there will be none
I saw Rapana shoulder charge on 3 separate occasions. Is Ricky teaching them to play dirty? Coz i dont recall Rapana ever playing like that.

Reactions: Weno

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
Feb 3, 2014
Auckland
Wonder if anything will come of Rapana and his blatant shoulder to the head of Curran.... if only he didn’t injure his own team mate in the process. Grub.

No charge for Rapana

The only charges from the game are Papali’i for hair pull (fine) and Murchie for careless high tackle (fine)

How Murchie’s tackle when the player slipped just as he was going for the tackle is deemed worth of a charge and Rapana’s shoulder charge isn’t (nor his kick of Papali’i hand) is beyond belief

Reactions: Big_Fattz

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 3, 2012
I saw Rapana shoulder charge on 3 separate occasions. Is Ricky teaching them to play dirty? Coz i dont recall Rapana ever playing like that.
Was thinking that myself brother.

Rapana doing a few grubby acts was a strange sight to see.

Boats n Hoes

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Is Jazz this generations, Monty? Is that a criticism or compliment? You decide.

Suppose. Both penalty magnets. Monty could actually throw down tho....and everyone knew it, so they knew better than mess with him (Steve Reardon the exception).

Whole hearted player but hardly intimidating for the opposition pack when Jazz fires up....always reminds me of a midget getting held at arms length swinging wildly for some reason.

W.A warrior

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2014
Watching the fallout of the Ref from our game yesterday is making me trip balls.
All the media, Sticky now NRL 360 saying how bad the Raiders were dudded.

Fuck me dead am I being a one eyed Warriors supporter when I say we have had these kind of matches where we been ripped off the same if not worse and not a squeak out of the media etc.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings