• C

Votes: 32 47.8%
  • F-

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

Tianasnow14

Warriors Bench Player
Dec 8, 2019
I thought that the referee was better then the last couple of weeks. My biggest problem with today is the bunker decisions... more the contest in the air. The amount of times opposition fuck RTS up in the air pisses me off (Nathan brown clearly just running into RTS while hes in the air but just looking up to make it look hes going for the ball.) and they don't review it, don't call anything. I think it also happened to Hebert this season as well. Then all of sudden this one gets reviewed and Bobs your uncle, Raiders get a penalty. Some of the shit teams get away with against us is shocking. But Ricky Stuart feels like the Raiders don't get the rub of the green. 🤔🤔🤔

Also it happened to RTS again today Rapana the tricky fella 🤣🤣🤣🤣

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
I'll throw this out there and sorry if someone has mentioned this, but why don't the nrl look at forfeiting the game against Manly next week?

We are way down in troops and both teams have noting to play for?

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
Looks every bit a first grader with ball in hand. One carry in particular he just hit the step and then leg drive for an easy 10 post contact metres. Our pack will definitely not have issues with go forward next year. Did look gassed defensively though.
Even popped a nice offload! Yup could be a little nugget moving forward, again no game time what so ever, very commendable.

Reactions: Big_Fattz

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
I'll throw this out there and sorry if someone has mentioned this, but why don't the nrl look at forfeiting the game against Manly next week?

We are way down in troops and both teams have noting to play for?
Rather give the young guys a run and continue building the ‘character and culture’ in the squad. A never give up attitude defines this season (and hopefully our team going forward) and that kind of gets undone if we throw in the towel.

It’s also a chance to finish with a win again after a few losses to end the season.

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
Totally agree with all replies about the game being forfeited, I just think it would be a nice reward for the nrl to say you know what guys, thank you for all that you have done, go home with your family's and start the two week quarantine a week early?

Reactions: wizards rage

Canadian_WarriorFan

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 13, 2013
Totally agree with all replies about the game being forfeited, I just think it would be a nice reward for the nrl to say you know what guys, thank you for all that you have done, go home with your family's and start the two week quarantine a week early?

Two issues though I get the good vibes from your post.

1) There are no commercial flights that would get them home any earlier, they are taking a chartered flight that has been booked in for weeks.

2) There is no way the NRL would want to forfeit the money from TV rights, it's in the contract that they must have 8 games per round.

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
May 15, 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
Hell i’m surprised that the NRL isnt telling the Warriors to hang around until the Dally M’s are done.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Like everyone I am pleased with the consistency of effort week in and week out, but lets be honest, that effort should be a given for professional players. It is notably because of the isolated circumstances they are in that makes it good. It is also an indictment on a lot of previous Warriors teams. It is also where a player like Jazz, with his effort on effort style shows the way.

What has been shown is that if the effort is there along with basic skills executed at pace and under pressure results follow. As a Coach said to my team, 'Rugby is a simple game, or else they wouldn't let you stupid pricks play it'

defensivebomb

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 29, 2018
Curran played his best game for the Warriors today.

However, he is in desperate need of a big off season.He needs to get fit, lose weight and stop touching his headgear.
Fark that is disappointing to hear. In the one season where all you are allowed to do is train, to have a player that is out of shape is a disgrace! Good on him for having a good game but man, he's basically just had one long offseason since last year

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
May 21, 2013
It's nice to see the effort week after week, but i see a lot of bad decisions when we get 20 metres out from the try line.

if give it to Hiku to try and create a 2 on 1 isn't on, they go all headless chook - can't really blame them, Payten is basically saying they are barely training and don't even have enough players to practice attacking a full defensive line anyway.

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
if give it to Hiku to try and create a 2 on 1 isn't on, they go all headless chook - can't really blame them, Payten is basically saying they are barely training and don't even have enough players to practice attacking a full defensive line anyway.

Yea that is why I am not sold on him as a coach. We aren't really being coached this year just motivated, plus getting rid of SK's terrible selections helps

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings