General NRL 2020 Round 19 - General Discussion

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Feb 22, 2016
NRL 2020 Round 19 - General Discussion

1600334628294.jpeg

A thread for all 2020 Round 19 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week (besides the Warriors one of course :) Feel free to add team lists as they become available people. Thank you...​

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
Feb 3, 2014
Auckland
With Lewis being out with a HIA the doggies might well be dog tucker as Wakeham isn‘t FG material & his kicking game is shite

Ref

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Rotorua
Honestly is reffing that hard? Klein is absolutely cooking the Dogs tonight.

As a ref myself, I freely acknowledge that some referees are more competent than others.

But if a referee is incompetent you would at least think they would be shite for both teams.
At least there is consistency in that.

Reactions: Stalefish540

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
I've been watching Thursday night footy all year. These week night games I might decide the result is sorted I'll go to bed. One of the few nights I go to bed real early as I'm buggered and hey its the 16th place team who've only won two games and we get an upset.

I saw an artilce on my NZHerald app about the Souths try with his his foot going into touch. It wouldn't play. Decide to check it this afternoon while on the laptop, see what the issue was. Then browse through and see the Bulldogs won WTF.

The Broncos have the Eels before the Queensland derby in round 20. Usually the Broncos vs Cowboys are must watch due to quality not due to it likely being a trainwreck where the Bronocs are attempting to dodge the spoon.

Reactions: Worried2Death

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
I've been watching Thursday night footy all year. These week night games I might decide the result is sorted I'll go to bed. One of the few nights I go to bed real early as I'm buggered and hey its the 16th place team who've only won two games and we get an upset.

I saw an artilce on my NZHerald app about the Souths try with his his foot going into touch. It wouldn't play. Decide to check it this afternoon while on the laptop, see what the issue was. Then browse through and see the Bulldogs won WTF.

The Broncos have the Eels before the Queensland derby in round 20. Usually the Broncos vs Cowboys are must watch due to quality not due to it likely being a trainwreck where the Bronocs are attempting to dodge the spoon.

Yep. Broncos fall by 2 in a heartbreaker against the Cowboys and the Panthers beat the Bulldogs by 185-or-so (which'll be the gap in the Bulldogs favour after the Eels go on a Bronco Bucking Spree tonight!) and it's the Doggies boys using the Wooden Spoon to make the pikelets for Mad Monday.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings