Status
Not open for further replies.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Saw a stat recently that the Sharks haven't beaten a top 8 side. If we can get it over them this week and its a good chance with them being under strength and their recent form hasn't been great they then have a tough run home.

Both sides in a different state than they were when they met earlier in the season. Warriors were in a hole likely to be close to getting the spoon. Sharks were one of the fancied sides.

Fazz

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Hamilton, New Zealand
i'll take curran over burr

Extremely hard pass. Burr might not be Superman, but he fills his roll well and doesn't make too many huge mistakes.

Curran in a pretty short stint managed to drop the ball coming out of trouble, waste our captain's challenge, get involved in a scuffle (that almost led to them scoring in the confusion) and injure Egan (which obliterated our momentum)

Jazz's sinbin cost us badly last week, but I would say Curran's stint actually did more to lose us the game. While he might be rusty due to the lack of reserve grade, he was poor enough that I wouldn't even consider playing him until next year.

kos

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 16, 2013
You wonder at the logic of playing a game at 830pm Nz time.
So many of us get up super early to start work, 320am in my case.
But fortunately for me I,m on the GC so its 630pm and I dont work Mondays anymore but I feel the pain of anyone at home having to get up early but go to bed late after watching the game. Can make you tired all week.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
You wonder at the logic of playing a game at 830pm Nz time.
So many of us get up super early to start work, 320am in my case.
But fortunately for me I,m on the GC so its 630pm and I dont work Mondays anymore but I feel the pain of anyone at home having to get up early but go to bed late after watching the game. Can make you tired all week.
True, after a win I lie awake all night going over every play in my head, might eventally catch a couple hours sleep dreaming of CHT getting a double in the GF.

If we lose I'm out like a light, NRL is total shit and it's so obviously rigged I can't believe anyone takes it seriously.

Last edited:

JBmurc

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2013
Central Otago
Under hour to go ....Excited go few dollars on the game think the first half will be close a real battle maybe even sharks by 2 etc...but as we have seen since MOnks got the Boot the warriors are much stronger 2nd half team with great fitness and direction ...think we will run riot and dump 20points+ (4 trys etc)

Panther

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
Saw a stat recently that the Sharks haven't beaten a top 8 side.
Sadly, we are not a top 8 side on the table. NRL.com had one, the Warriors have lost 9 of last 10 to top 8 sides. The bonus being the Knights was recent and are at similar state to the Shark!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings