Status
Not open for further replies.

RobRoyMcCoy

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 19, 2012
Has it been confirmed that the Panthers are keeping Mad Jack for the rest of the season? I saw a report some time ago saying he was coming back to the Warriors after his suspension then a subsequent report saying the Panthers were keeping him. Anyone know?

Reactions: Off The Bench

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
He likes to pull a few last minute switch tricks, like when he wouldn't name Turner to start ahead of Tohu in the halves. His coaching idol is Ricky Stuart, he wants to be known as Tricky Todd.
Well he sure tricked everyone when he was offered the to coach job
I'm waiting till this season is over an then he's toast .
I'm going to write a post full of new an interesting words .

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019

Makasene

1st Grade Fringe
May 10, 2012
I hope he can bro! He really need to nail next season down to cement a spot. I hope Aitkin doesn't slow any progression for these guys like Perham and Pompey.

Pompey definitely not a centre, looks very solid on the wing so don't see that as being an issue.

Hayze admits he has played centre the least and predominantly played FB and in the halves but I think we can all see he is very solid there.

I'm expecting Hayze to make Ramien look a bit silly this week

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Something interesting.
Since 2010, at Round 18 stage we have either been in the top 8, or within 2 wins of being in the top 8 at that point. So basically at Round 18 we have been definitely in contention for a playoff spot, for the past consecutive 11 seasons.

Hoping to see a strong finish to the season. Not expecting us to make the finals, but strong performances like the past few weeks have been so encouraging and gives so much hope for the future. If we can keep that up, it gives us a good base and level of confidence going into next season.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Something interesting.
Since 2010, at Round 18 stage we have either been in the top 8, or within 2 wins of being in the top 8 at that point. So basically at Round 18 we have been definitely in contention for a playoff spot, for the past consecutive 11 seasons.

Hoping to see a strong finish to the season. Not expecting us to make the finals, but strong performances like the past few weeks have been so encouraging and gives so much hope for the future. If we can keep that up, it gives us a good base and level of confidence going into next season.
How much of it is due to Payten though, or the new-found focus in adversity, or the loan boys, or Phil Gould, so many intangibles but I now have hope too, and it's been a long time in the darkness.

Reactions: CHURCUZ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings