General NRL 2020 round 18 -General Discussion

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
This Roosters team is amazing, the support play is on another planet. Handful of players pushing up round the ball on every run, that's great coaching.

Good to see Sonny looking better this week, one of my all time favourite players. Get the feeling another couple weeks injury free, and he'll be primed for the finals.

the borg

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 8, 2015
This Roosters team is amazing, the support play is on another planet. Handful of players pushing up round the ball on every run, that's great coaching.

Good to see Sonny looking better this week, one of my all time favourite players. Get the feeling another couple weeks injury free, and he'll be primed for the finals.
Yep you can thank the Don .. uncle Nick Politis for putting a team together... how the fuck he makes the salary cap is beyond me ... but if I went there to ask .. he might reply how about we go for a drive and little walk in the forest to discuss it just you and me.....

the borg

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 8, 2015
Getting to the stage where I really cant stand the chooks or "rorters" anymore... I really hope they dont get to GF, It seems to me they can make the rules to suit themselves.... SBW all OK, yet in the aussie press stated, there were others from the toronto team that wanted to play...but not allowed in the country.

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
Getting to the stage where I really cant stand the chooks or "rorters" anymore... I really hope they dont get to GF, It seems to me they can make the rules to suit themselves.... SBW all OK, yet in the aussie press stated, there were others from the toronto team that wanted to play...but not allowed in the country.
As outlined previously, I haven’t watched a Roosters game since they signed the worlds highest paid player for peanuts into a team that most feel is already over the cap and a double champion.

Hope the NRL decide its a bad look for the game and ref them out of a game before the grand final.

Man... low integrity for the competition when your wanting a bent system to take out a bent team...😞

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
That was weird Cowboys doing a simple hit up, play gets stopped and one of their players gets sjn binned.

Gave the ref a gobful.

Probably wanted a set restart end up penalized and one less player.

Reactions: 6Again

KiwiinJapan

U20's Player
Apr 3, 2016
Two lessons from games this weekend. One, I am glad the Warriors aren`t playing the Roosters in the regular season again this year, and Two, any game that Grant Aitkens is ref is a write off for the team lower on the ladder. (as if the Storm really need a leg up to win games against the Cowboys).

6Again

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 1, 2020
That was weird Cowboys doing a simple hit up, play gets stopped and one of their players gets sjn binned.

Gave the ref a gobful.

Probably wanted a set restart end up penalized and one less player.
Probably right, can’t feel to bad for McGuire cause he’s a grub but dick move sending him off for 10.

kbazi

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 18, 2014
Two lessons from games this weekend. One, I am glad the Warriors aren`t playing the Roosters in the regular season again this year, and Two, any game that Grant Aitkens is ref is a write off for the team lower on the ladder. (as if the Storm really need a leg up to win games against the Cowboys).
Jared maxwell in the bunker makes some heinous calls too. He’s gotta go

Reactions: jsmooove

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Atkins just gave 6 again to Cowboys because the player trying to play the ball fell over when he got pushed in the back. Only thing is it was his own teammate who pushed him over from dummyhalf.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
They all made their names at Melbourne, Melbourne never payed millions to get them and that is what i was saying
Yeah I agree, they had to run two books to keep them and Inglis in their unbeatable years tho. You need a couple of superstars to win a comp, we were lucky to have SJ & Roger in 2018.

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 3, 2012
After the weekend besides our team bowing out with a gutsy effort.

The Panther halves left the biggest impression on me.
They got good depth with May and Burton as well.
But they Cleary and Luai are on fire.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

20 Sep

14 - 26
5.9 Total Avg Rating
5.9 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings