General NRL 2020 Round 17 - General Discussion

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Did anyone else know it was J.Moz 300th?
It slipped my mind a few times. Did you know SBW was playing tonight?

They didn't advertise it much so you may have missed it.

As much as the hype around the Roosters getting 3 premierships in a row would be unbearable it would be cool to see Josh Morris get a premiership. He's awlays been a favourite. He's come close with the Bulldogs while his twin brother has two.

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 3, 2012
Didn't realise our local Ngaruawahia kid Morgan Harper transferred to Manly.
Great to see him get a double today.
Defence was solid as he played lock at age group and was always his strongest asset IMO
Should hold a spot with Taufua coming off to the seasons end.

Great Tigers comeback,but not good for us.

Had in form Canberra to tip the Roosters up.

Top teams are peaking.

We win tomorrow, I'm heading to the bank to draw all of my $3.65 out and putting on us to go all the way.

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
It slipped my mind a few times. Did you know SBW was playing tonight?

They didn't advertise it much so you may have missed it.

As much as the hype around the Roosters getting 3 premierships in a row would be unbearable it would be cool to see Josh Morris get a premiership. He's awlays been a favourite. He's come close with the Bulldogs while his twin brother has two.
Maybe I wasn't paying attention, I don't remember hearing or seeing about it till just before the presentation.

The Morris brothers are absolute champion players. That tackle he made on GI in Origin where he ran back with a torn PCL is one of my favourite all time defensive plays.

Reactions: Worried2Death

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Maybe I wasn't paying attention, I don't remember hearing or seeing about it till just before the presentation.

The Morris brothers are absolute champion players. That tackle he made on GI in Origin where he ran back with a torn PCL is one of my favourite all time defensive plays.
Sorry I didn't know about it either before the game. They were mentioning it during the game every so often.

I Was partly taking the piss on how the commentators keep bringing things up all of the time like SBW is pulling his socks up.

Loved watching the Morris boys. They had some speed in their prime. Josh Morris had some great defensive efforts in Origin. He scored that try when Barba ran from the dead ball line which was awesome.

kos

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 16, 2013
Ididnt realise till after the game when abdo did a presentation to Josh that there was two Morrises playing.
Though SBW went ok didnt get the ball much but he went looking for work.

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
Jaysus h christchurch, was really looking forward to the Roosters n Raiders game but all the build up was focusing on a 35 year guy, those poor Morris boys or whichever one had the 300th game, you possibly wouldn't have know as apparently Money bill taking his boot off was more important. Those promos that has Matt Nable talking up the game is really lame. Rant over.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings