Team List NRL 2020 Round 16 - Warriors vs Knights TEAM LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
Id like to see Turner back on the pitch at 6 and Kodi off the bench, give Paul some more game time and see what he can do to inspire some creativity. Kodi is a good utility bench warmer and ultimately we need to find out if we are keeping him or shopping him next year. We have 3 potential 5/8ths in Hayze, Kodi and Turner (who can backup 7 and full back too and likely the wings)

I reckon the Big Murch will become a cult hero at the Warriors, hes young and he has all the skills for a big man. Do it son, be the one.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
We got to get the youngun’s running at Pearce this weekend just like we did with Foran

Who’s taking over from old man Green? Mason Lino?

With speed I think we can run circles around them this weekend ...

I’m bloody excited again for once?!!

RobRoyMcCoy

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 19, 2012
Whoever said our forwards man for man look slightly better than theirs. Better have another look with their glasses on. Cos you're telling fibs 😂
I totally agree, on paper our team looks crap. In fact last week we looked even worse. However, the amazing thing to me is that this team has somehow found a way to play to close to their potential, no matter all of the odds stacked against them.

I backed against the Warriors for the past two weeks and they proved me wrong. So, I am allowing myself a little more hope for this weekend. I can see some areas where we could beat them, assuming we can perform at the level we have for the past 5 weeks. I am not yet over the long term trauma of our inconsistency to claim we will perform to that level again this week, but I am at least allowing myself a little room to dream :)

Uncmase

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 12, 2016
Perth, Australia
I totally agree, on paper our team looks crap. In fact last week we looked even worse. However, the amazing thing to me is that this team has somehow found a way to play to close to their potential, no matter all of the odds stacked against them.

I backed against the Warriors for the past two weeks and they proved me wrong. So, I am allowing myself a little more hope for this weekend. I can see some areas where we could beat them, assuming we can perform at the level we have for the past 5 weeks. I am not yet over the long term trauma of our inconsistency to claim we will perform to that level again this week, but I am at least allowing myself a little room to dream :)
I pick our team to win every week. No if's or but's. I pick them.
I don't think we have a shit pack.
Man for man, On paper, The Knights have a superior pack. That's all I'm saying.

Our pack are bits & bobs pack full of borrowed or bench players mixed with starters.

But we're playing for eachother. As a team. And we havent seen this type of unity in our team in a long time.
So on paper they look better.
We have great spirit in this team.
I'm not counting them out

wrighty

I dream of the blackcaps winning the world cup
Contributor
Mar 17, 2018
I pick our team to win every week. No if's or but's. I pick them.
I don't think we have a shit pack.
Man for man, On paper, The Knights have a superior pack. That's all I'm saying.

Our pack are bits & bobs pack full of borrowed or bench players mixed with starters.

But we're playing for eachother. As a team. And we havent seen this type of unity in our team in a long time.
So on paper they look better.
We have great spirit in this team.
I'm not counting them out
Fantastic post

Very motivational to read.

Reactions: Uncmase

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014

Just keep betting against us
Something's working

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
I hope our development gets to the point in the next few years where our rookies come in with energy and bluster and make a discernible difference to the side from day one. There is no way a rookie should come in and be anywhere near the finished product, but the opposition doesn't know what to expect from them either hence the whole second season syndrome when they start to get tactically combated and have to continue to evolve to survive. We've seen too many rookies come in and plug a gap well, but not really offer anything more than a neutral performance. I liked that Turner went hunting the game.

Hopefully Hayze can add his first line break, try or try assist this weekend in his 5th game. He has defended pretty well. I'm very aware of the lack of game time he has had in the last few months, as well as the positional switches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings