Status
Not open for further replies.

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Feb 22, 2016
NRL 2020 Round 16 - Warriors vs Knights TEAM LIST

1598312150562.png
NZWF Official thread for the 2020 Round 16 Warriors team list and discussion...

The official team list will be posted as soon as it becomes available...

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Payten was talking about giving the final couple of squad members a game, since the resumption thats just Roache, Ale and Keighran correct?

Can't see any of them featuring this week - same team with papalii out and katoa in really.

Papalii has got to pay attention on those decoy runs, if he's aiming at the inside shoulder that try would have stood, if you run to their outside your just asking for the defender to grab you and get it denied.

i'd be tempted to give Turner another game, if Chanel Harris-Tavita had a bad concussion, its a good reason to let him recover. Knights are down to a rookie half as well, unless we see the return of mighty mouse Mason Lino

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Really can’t see any reason we can’t win this game, especially having played them and knowing what to expect. Could build a case to say they haven’t really beaten a top eight team but we’ve pushed the best in recent weeks and the panthers carve up of the sharks say they’re in no slump and it was our performance that made it close, even deserved winners.

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
Payten was talking about giving the final couple of squad members a game, since the resumption thats just Roache, Ale and Keighran correct?

Can't see any of them featuring this week - same team with papalii out and katoa in really.

Papalii has got to pay attention on those decoy runs, if he's aiming at the inside shoulder that try would have stood, if you run to their outside your just asking for the defender to grab you and get it denied.

i'd be tempted to give Turner another game, if Chanel Harris-Tavita had a bad concussion, its a good reason to let him recover. Knights are down to a rookie half as well, unless we see the return of mighty mouse Mason Lino
Whilst we are still in for a chance for the finals......... yes i said finals, I would not give those guys a run. We could still actually make it! If we lose this weekend then sure give those guys a run at the back end against manly?

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013

Rocco Berry and the Fijian Winger as well I think.

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014

That was before the parra boys got to stay with us for a bit longer .

So I'm guessing it was going to be

Rocco or the Fijian flyer
An Ale .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player