General NRL 2020 Round 16 - General Discussion

pompower

pompower

The 2020 Broncos are one of the worst teams in the history of the comp and I am absolutely loving it.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Billy Teets James

Boyd needs to hang the boots up. His don't give a f--ck defensive style is a concern. I gave him a bit of flack for getting stepped. But the last effort on Morris was shithouse.

Reactions: 3 users

Billy Teets James

Yeah but one game doesnt make a great season brah. Easy to quote and roll the eyes based on that game. And how good will be be rest of season, not likely much play with that injury. But yes he played well
His season was disrupted by signing issues BRUH.... He didn't have a team in the off season. New team, New combinations. Fitness. He's getting there. And was showing his potential before his injury......

wrighty

The 2020 Broncos are one of the worst teams in the history of the comp and I am absolutely loving it.
I went back to 2010 in the stats
Broncos are negative 301 for and against
Eels were negative 363 in 2013 but that was over 25 games and Broncos are on track to beat that by round 20
However the worst was Knights minus 493 2016

Reactions: 1 users
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Eels were negative 363 in 2013 but that was over 25 games and Broncos are on track to beat that by round 20
The 1999 Pies team would like a word, coming in at a piping hot -659.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor

And who was it that coach this illustrious team in 2016?????

Nathan Brown....

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Mr Dragon

Mr Dragon

The way the Titans played, they could go on a winning streak, they got Bulldogs and Broncos in the next two weeks.

Reactions: 1 users
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
The way the Titans played, they could go on a winning streak, they got Bulldogs and Broncos in the next two weeks.

Wouldn't it be typical if the Sharks crashed and it was THAT loss against the Titans that propelled them in front of us into the 8?

The chances are very, very slim of the Warriors making the 8. If we jag 2-3 more wins, I'd be genuinely ecstatic with the season. Would love to beat the Sharks to put the icing on he cake.

Reactions: 6 users
Boats n Hoes

Boats n Hoes

Can this weekend get any better?

Yes it could, converted try to the cowgirls.

Go you good things!

Reactions: 1 user

Panther

When Katoa leaves the ground like that is it dangerous play to push him? I am sure thinking a defender’s best chance would be to just catch him and carry him over the sideline