General NRL 2020 Round 16 - General Discussion

1995Warriorsfan

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
NRL 2020 Round 16 - General Discussion

A thread for all 2020 Round 16 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week (besides the Warriors one of course :) Feel free to add team lists as they become available people. Thank you...

Attachments

• 1598519909308.png
    1598519909308.png
    424.2 KB · Views: 8
Rizzah

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Eels being torn to shreds.

And we get them next week.

Reactions: 2 users
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Latrell Mitchell grade 3 hamstring tear doesnt look like its going to hurt them to much

Reactions: 1 user

AusWarriorsFan

I think Latrell has gone backward since being at the bunnies. But how many players are amazing at 20-22yo and touted future stars, but burn out within a couple years of that and survive off their initial hype after.

Wow Bunnies though, I thought Parra were looking likely contenders, now Im uncertain, I knew the Bunnies also impressed me last week, especially Reynolds, but boy that was a statement yesterday.

Reactions: 1 user
wizards rage

wizards rage

I had sort of written off Souths as an also ran, mid table team this year.

But the master coach is going to have them peaking at the right time of the season to push hard in the finals.

Reactions: 3 users
bangbros18

bangbros18

BREAKING NEWS!

Mitchel Moses and four other players to be dropped for hanging out at the beach on Friday morning!!!! ...................

More to come.

Images 6

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Billy Teets James

I think Latrell has gone backward since being at the bunnies. But how many players are amazing at 20-22yo and touted future stars, but burn out within a couple years of that and survive off their initial hype after.

Wow Bunnies though, I thought Parra were looking likely contenders, now Im uncertain, I knew the Bunnies also impressed me last week, especially Reynolds, but boy that was a statement yesterday.
🙄 LM absolutely carved last night. Dude was unstoppable. Pretty good for a backwards fulla...

Reactions: 3 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Dylan Brown out for the season too now, they're fucked just in time for our finals run.

Reactions: 1 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Looking forward to the Broncs getting a world record hiding tonight, next best thing to a Warriors win. Every successive loss they suffer further tarnishes their legacy and helps me feel better about the fact that epic failure is our legacy .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
wizards rage

wizards rage

Shaun Johnson’s pulled his groin again (after the baby’s born) so is out for another week...

Would love the Cows to do is a favour and start the Sharks on a losing run!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
wizards rage

wizards rage

Eels have been slowly slipping into a slump. Last 5 weeks:

2 point win over Bulldogs
2 point win over the Sharks
2 point win over Dragons
14 point win over Melbourne
38 point loss to Souths

Only 1 really good performance in the past 5 weeks and beatable next week.

Mr Dragon

Mr Dragon

Latrell Mitchell ruptured his hamstring, out for four months, poor bugger

john nick

john nick

Eels have been slowly slipping into a slump. Last 5 weeks:

2 point win over Bulldogs
2 point win over the Sharks
2 point win over Dragons
14 point win over Melbourne
38 point loss to Souths

Only 1 really good performance in the past 5 weeks and beatable next week.
Backed the Bunnies last nite @ $2-85.Didnt expect that result tho 38-0.Fmd

john nick

john nick

You mean just in time for the

I got them at $3! But im also riding broncos 25.5 point head start and warriors head to head!
No bets tonite both too short.Try Mugatoo in Sydney tomorrow & Rulership Race 2 Melbourne .Nice all up.