Votes: 5 4.1%
  • F----

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
While we're on pace how slow is Foran these days.

I know his body is broke but he even made Pompey (who runs like he's wearing concrete boots) look gazelle like.....then minutes later Kodi easily ran round him to set up Murchie.

Sad to see how much his body has let him down, cant believe how much the Bulldogs forked out on him.
He is slow but was dangerous especially in that first half. The only time I felt nervous and something almost happened was when he was playing at the line, even when if it was slowly.

Bodies gone but footy IQ is still there.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Oh no no no. He has a long line ahead of him on this forum. Before he gets the coveted Scapegoat Award. Papalii , Jazz , Hiku, Fusitua, SJ(Yes, He still gets it even tho he's not here lol)

every single player has had their fair share of criticism

And righty so

Tohu Harris has been the only one free from sin because he is the only one not giving away tackles, knocking the ball on, dropping passes, and taking 2 hit ups for 80min the whole game ( yeah I’m talking about Blair)

As expert coach potatoes, no error goes unpunished

RTS has been disappointing with his lack of god like abilities missing this season. Don’t know what’s wrong with him...I blame it on SK...

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
Tohu Harris has been the only one free from sin because he is the only one not giving away tackles, knocking the ball on, dropping passes, and taking 2 hit ups for 80min the whole game ( yeah I’m talking about Blair)
Just to be fair and equitable, Tohu wasn’t worth his salary when he was out injured most of last season 😉

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
Just watched the game and great to get another win under the belt. Thought everyone played their part, Hayze and Paul Turner did well on debut. Turner reminds me a lot of RTS with the feet and acceleration. He will draw defences like flies similar to the SJ years.

What was most pleasing though was when we were down 14-6 there was no sign of panic, just went about the business and got back into the game. That's something thats been missing for a long time.

Gotta give the coaching group some ups. They've taken what was basically a rabble and with very limited player resources turned them into a competitive team. Still a bit early to say we've turned the corner but the bones are there and beginning to look forward to next season.

Thought Ice was bit unlucky with the Turner try. The dude tackled him with his arms wrapped around Ice who then pushed him away. Looked like he committed to me.

Foran should retire, looks older than his father.

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Watching Harris pass that ball to Blair, was a thing of beauty. 😍
Then Blair ran around like a chicken with his head off 🤣
Blair running reminded me of Pricey against the Knights (at least I think it was the Knights) scoring under the posts but constantly looking around, wishing and praying there was someone else there to pass to on the way to the line.

Mr Dragon

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2015
Just watched the game and great to get another win under the belt. Thought everyone played their part, Hayze and Paul Turner did well on debut. Turner reminds me a lot of RTS with the feet and acceleration. He will draw defences like flies similar to the SJ years.

What was most pleasing though was when we were down 14-6 there was no sign of panic, just went about the business and got back into the game. That's something thats been missing for a long time.

Gotta give the coaching group some ups. They've taken what was basically a rabble and with very limited player resources turned them into a competitive team. Still a bit early to say we've turned the corner but the bones are there and beginning to look forward to next season.

Thought Ice was bit unlucky with the Turner try. The dude tackled him with his arms wrapped around Ice who then pushed him away. Looked like he committed to me.

Foran should retire, looks older than his father.
Sad to see one of the Kiwi greats get to that. I rather have him than Iro in the Warriors club.

Vancent

It is what it is...
Contributor
Sep 10, 2012
BrisVegas
Seriously tho Jazz was an absolute pitbull in that game, my MOM. Quite Nice Jack was a revelation too, I've got a theory Robbo said "right, sign every Aussie named Jack." Not a bad strategy so far.
Jazz was noticeably better in that game. It seems a simple formula with Jazz - he does a lot of good stuff and effort is high every week - on the bad weeks he has a poor error at a crucial point - in the good weeks he doesn’t. This was a good week.

Vancent

It is what it is...
Contributor
Sep 10, 2012
BrisVegas
I like Egan. I think it’s no coincidence that we look more purposeful when he comes on.

I could do with less no-look passes but - whatever.

I think what was initially hard to pick up is why - but for me he’s always watching the game, the markers and gaps forming in the defence and makes good decisions accordingly.

We would have struggled without him Sunday as Lawton was having a rare shocker.

Dunedin warrior

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 10, 2014
Jazz was noticeably better in that game. It seems a simple formula with Jazz - he does a lot of good stuff and effort is high every week - on the bad weeks he has a poor error at a crucial point - in the good weeks he doesn’t. This was a good week.

The ref was quite lenient on both sides I thought which I think helps Jazz not give away penalties. I think it’s also Jazz playing the right amount of minutes which is the key.

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
My daughter did Taekwando for a couple of years. It was extreme hardcore fitness wise. She even developed a six pack of abs at age 11/12.

But she didn’t grow the whole time she did it and neither did a lot of the other kids doing it - energy wise it appeared they put everything they had into training. She was overloaded with other activities so she stopped doing it and the.had a big growth spurt over the following 6 months. It made me wonder.

May not be linked but just one random internet guys experience...
I'd say more timing ,I was my height by 13 but a couple of mates kept getting taller up till they were 20

pompower

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
I like Egan. I think it’s no coincidence that we look more purposeful when he comes on.

I could do with less no-look passes but - whatever.

I think what was initially hard to pick up is why - but for me he’s always watching the game, the markers and gaps forming in the defence and makes good decisions accordingly.

We would have struggled without him Sunday as Lawton was having a rare shocker.

Watch the game, you might not see Wayde Egan.

Watch Wayde Egan...you see the whole game.

Being somewhat facetious obviously lol

Warrior482

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 12, 2012
Stoked for young Turner to get a run, reminds me a bit of one of my all time favourites Brent Webb with the running style! looks very sharp.
Super impressed with Gennings, took some crucial tough runs and was very effective.

Makasene

1st Grade Fringe
May 10, 2012
While we're on pace how slow is Foran these days.

I know his body is broke but he even made Pompey (who runs like he's wearing concrete boots) look gazelle like.....then minutes later Kodi easily ran round him to set up Murchie.

Sad to see how much his body has let him down, cant believe how much the Bulldogs forked out on him.

Did you see Joey Leilua try (and fail) to chase down Foran week before last?

It was the most painful break I have ever seen, like two middle aged men chasing eachother on a treadmill!!

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Payton mentioned two more rookies getting a run soon .

I'm going to say it's not Roach .first he's not a rookie .Second the club has decided to let him go .If he plays an makes it through a match it's going to make it harder to let him go .He is that good .Just the injuries
Stopping him that all .

So I'm thinking it's got to be Ale an Rocco .
But do they still get a run as we are now keeping the two
Parra boys?
Im curious to see them play .
But the teams going well so why mess around more than we have to

Rocco injured and even if he wasn’t he’d still be a long way from playing a first grade game.
Burr is going next year and he’s still playing - so why not Roache?

Reactions: Uncmase

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings