• F-

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 3, 2012
What a great effort from our team.

I was pumped for this.

Delighted with Jennings,his point of difference is proving a handful as opposition wait for a battering ram,they are getting movement and being forced to shift and move.

Pompey and his lack of involvement is our only standout issue IMO.
Noticed he is strong at post contact,but that's all I can spot from the man.

Peyton has it,he has turned our team around.
Pitty,I bet he is kicking himself in a way.
But then,he will be confident in his next gig.

Dont want to add to this novel.
But really impressive from the Roosters to now.

Last edited:

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
Everyone has touched on how well the lads played last night and it was very commendable. I iust want to touch on a few players, last night I could actually see CH Tavita talking the game on as much as he could and I loved his battle with Martin! They were at it all half but then he put that shot on to try win us back the ball! I will be happy to let him stake a claim all next season.

My man of the match for the warriors was Tanoa Brown! Man this guy has a heart of an ox! People talk about how players are young in their football careers and that they need games under their belt to start showing they belong. (Not JTB!)

Him and katoa are standout finds, and you will go through a bunch of players to find the gems and we have two in one season. I will say for katoa that hes missing his combination with nikorima, I hope they can get something going with him and Tavita.

Our bench at the moment is the problem, there is no spark what so ever (you know who they are).

One more thing hiku and herbert with Fusitua will be real right edge depth next season, sign those two up now!

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 27, 2016
Kumeu
I am not worried about Pompey, i know he aint super special and the pass he gave to jennings was shit but I dont really notice him in defence so he must be holding that side up ok in a tough position, seems to make yards ok. sure we need to improve that position medium term but I wouldnt be chucking him out just to test some rookie in the position right now.
Maybe I am just not watching him close enough?

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
I am not worried about Pompey, i know he aint super special and the pass he gave to jennings was shit but I dont really notice him in defence so he must be holding that side up ok in a tough position, seems to make yards ok. sure we need to improve that position medium term but I wouldnt be chucking him out just to test some rookie in the position right now.
I wouldn't give him up either! He needs game time in reserve grade to fine tune his game.

Reactions: Worried2Death

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
It would of been nice to get a win over a top 8 side. They should still take some confidence from the game and work to improve.

If we managed an upset last night we would of been pushing the top 8 which at points this year have seemed a long way off.

We need to follow it up next week. Last time we played a side we were expected to win we lost. Need to repeat this next week and get the 2 competition points.

Mr Dragon

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2015
It would of been nice to get a win over a top 8 side. They should still take some confidence from the game and work to improve.

If we managed an upset last night we would of been pushing the top 8 which at points this year have seemed a long way off.

We need to follow it up next week. Last time we played a side we were expected to win we lost. Need to repeat this next week and get the 2 competition points.
I won't be happy without a 13+ win against the Bulldogs. Repeat what we have done in the last 4 games against the bottom side and it should be a easy win.

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 3, 2012
If that pass was on we would be applauding Jennings getting over and not his service.

See your point brother.
Most teams have that unheralded no thrills player who just goes by but does a solid job.

Reactions: Off The Bench

jonesy101

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2016
Agree that since we've got Pompey next year that we are better to have him in the side rather than immediately throwing an uncapped Hopoate in there which would only serve to benefit the Sea Eagles in the long run. Would still really like to see Keighran get another go at some stage though. ISP centre of the year just under a season and a half ago and a useful back up five eighth. Would hate for us not to have a good look at Keighran in that centre position, only for him to end up signed elsewhere and thrive like CNK has with regular first grade minutes (albeit at fullback).

Last edited:

Fazz

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Hamilton, New Zealand
The most exhillerating moment of the match for me was Nikorima gassing a forward and breaking the line into the back field. I was off my feet.Now he has a kicking game he is a great acquisition.

I think we'll start to see his best with Handblake gone from the side. I get the distinct feeling that even though Kodi has a decent amount of experience, he felt bound to defer to that bland sack of crap.

I think the Kodi / CHT halves combo would really flourish if we can put together a really solid off-season. Ideally we'd recruit a star forward to ensure their service is strong, but Lawton/Egan/Roache are all solid enough I guess.

Warriors tragic

Warriors Bench Player
Aug 12, 2020
If that pass was on we would be applauding Jennings getting over and not his service.

See your point brother.
Most teams have that unheralded no thrills player who just goes by but does a solid job.
I've been pretty impressed with him the last couple of weeks. Seems to be developing with these opportunities

Reactions: Worried2Death
Parramatta Eels Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane Rate Match

Last Game

16 May

18 - 34
5.0 Total Avg Rating
5.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 15 ratings