Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastmode

There’s always next year.
Contributor
Big Jack’s got his number I don’t care about coaches or wins I’ll consider it a good season if we can keep him, him and BBM in team next year with Leeson we finally have a 2002 type mongrel pack again.

You think Jack's coming to join us?..

Keep dreaming brother....

Reactions: 6Again and Sup42
Big Jack’s got his number I don’t care about coaches or wins I’ll consider it a good season if we can keep him, him and BBM in team next year with Leeson we finally have a 2002 type mongrel pack again.
8. Ah Mau
9. Lawton
10. Hetherington
11. Harris
12. BBM

No I doubt it very much but it would make the season a success if he did IMO, 2021 pack:
8 Ah Mau
9 Lawton
10 Hetherington
11 Katoa
12 Harris
13 Tevaga

Bench
Murdoch-Masila
Taunoa-Brown
Paasi/Bunty

Not sure if its that far fetched.
If Penrith want to re-sign Tamou, Naden and upgrade Crichton, then what better way to get 400k off your books by loaning a player out with the possibility of him playing really well and signing with that club, or him catching the eye of other clubs.
Or hes been loaned just to keep game fit lol.

If Penrith want to re-sign Tamou, Naden and upgrade Crichton, then what better way to get 400k off your books by loaning a player out with the possibility of him playing really well and signing with that club, or him catching the eye of other clubs.
I agree. Sounds like they are prepared to let tamou go but they have upgraded a young forward. Can't see where they would fit him in with JFH playing prop and Capewell still to come back from injury.

As good a side as available really, I expect Chanel Harris-Tavita's kicking game to have improved, he hs had Months of being locked down with Green and should have been asking questions and learning from what he does. Green is a player who is not blessed with a lot of natural talent but has made the most of what he has with hard work. That is what Chanel Harris-Tavita and our young guys need to get into their heads.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
As good a side as available really, I expect Chanel Harris-Tavita's kicking game to have improved, he hs had Months of being locked down with Green and should have been asking questions and learning from what he does. Green is a player who is not blessed with a lot of natural talent but has made the most of what he has with hard work. That is what Chanel Harris-Tavita and our young guys need to get into their heads.
Chanel Harris-Tavita has that deer in the headlights look and then panics - reminds me a lot of Shaun Johnson when Shaun Johnson didnt just pass or run in the first nano second. IMO its something he can be trained out of, but do the warriors want to preserver with him on this. AK is a talker and organiser, i have always been impressed with him out there, so i also hope he gets a shot soon.

I agree. Sounds like they are prepared to let tamou go but they have upgraded a young forward. Can't see where they would fit him in with JFH playing prop and Capewell still to come back from injury.
Is it $400k per season or $400k over 3 years? I saw on here the other day someone saying it was $400k over 3 years? If that’s the case gees with Green going and Blair surely calling it a day and Papalii looking else where we can pay a good whack for him.

Billy Teets James

Chanel Harris-Tavita has that deer in the headlights look and then panics - reminds me a lot of Shaun Johnson when Shaun Johnson didnt just pass or run in the first nano second. IMO its something he can be trained out of, but do the warriors want to preserver with him on this. AK is a talker and organiser, i have always been impressed with him out there, so i also hope he gets a shot soon.
Spot on bro. This is why I think we need to keep Hiku. With all his defensive frailties. He creates things out of nothing. Has a decent kicking game. Can pass & offload. Runs well. Especially if we are stuck with our current halves pairing.

We have a running Fullback. With a non existent passing or kicking game.

A slow hooker who passes from dummy half good. But nothing else. And 2 more hookers who are power runners.

So everything falls on Nikorima & Chanel Harris-Tavita. Neither are organisers.

If we had a Tedesco at fullback or a Smith at hooker. Who play like an extra half. We could at least fake it.

Right now tho? Holy Moley....We're fucked. (Hoping they prove me wrong)

AK is a left footer too

Status
Not open for further replies.