Team List NRL 2020 Round 12 - West Tigers vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Louim8

Warriors Bench Player
Jul 19, 2020
Why are we rushing in loan players? Surely they see this season is lost and its better to give game time to players who are actually going to be playing for the club next season?

I would rather see them lose by 20 ever week while developing chemistry and seeing what we have in young players, than lose by 10 with loan players who cant make their own teams and dont care about the club.

WellingtonOrca

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 14, 2012
Tevaga's only issue is he's a foot too short. Dudes a dynamo and always leaves it out there. Not sure why people bag him for. Give him a couple years to fill out and everyone will be dick riding him. If the rest of our pack played with his level of intensity this place wouldn't be full of sad sacks of shit.

Myself included 😭 ...

Tevaga's less than 2 inches shy of the likes of Radley and Murray and heavier than both, also taller and heavier than McInnes who goes ok at lock. It's not size holding him back at the moment it's the other top 2 inches. He needs to work on his game so he has more tricks than crash it up the middle and try and offload. Though I guess that's gotta fall on the person designing the attacking structures too, and we know how poor Payten's been at that.

Reactions: Tragic and wrighty

Swanny

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 18, 2017
Tevaga's less than 2 inches shy of the likes of Radley and Murray and heavier than both, also taller and heavier than McInnes who goes ok at lock. It's not size holding him back at the moment it's the other top 2 inches. He needs to work on his game so he has more tricks than crash it up the middle and try and offload. Though I guess that's gotta fall on the person designing the attacking structures too, and we know how poor Payten's been at that.

I thought in the first 20 minutes last week his shifts to the edges were quite effective. Tohu had plenty of time and space out there. Hopefully that structure is maintained for longer this week. Without Papalii on the bench you would assume Blair rotates into lock and Alvaro and Burr at prop?

Reactions: jonesy101

Vancent

It is what it is...
Contributor
Sep 10, 2012
BrisVegas
Bit baffled by Daniel Alvaro selection. My only guess is he came over only on the guarantee that he plays cause it just doesn't make sense to give someone from another team gametime over our own boys like Papali'i, Murchie and Curran.

Papali'i must be under an injury cloud. No way he misses out on his recent form. Kind of pisses me off that. States to the press that he's open to offers from other clubs then starts having a few solid games in a row.

Tevaga's only issue is he's a foot too short. Dudes a dynamo and always leaves it out there. Not sure why people bag him for. Give him a couple years to fill out and everyone will be dick riding him. If the rest of our pack played with his level of intensity this place wouldn't be full of sad sacks of shit.

Myself included 😭 ...
I don’t dislike Jazz, but I’d rather the crap penalties or drop balls - which have a knack of occurring at crucial times - was the first thing that changed ahead of his body shape.

His size is what it is - but reduce the silly stuff and learn to use the ball in the line rather than a props hit up and he’ll be great.

He already has genuine heart and effort, and that shit were short of right now.

wrighty

My reason for posting is have been reading Mt Wellington's and others posts about the loan players and have decided I agree.

why is Ice not getting game time this weekend or Curran or even King or Murchie?

Its dumb lets lose with our own guy. The only upside to the strategy is if we sign Heatherington because of the loan process,

Reactions: Louim8

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
My reason for posting is have been reading Mt Wellington's and others posts about the loan players and have decided I agree.

why is Ice not getting game time this weekend or Curran or even King or Murchie?

Its dumb lets lose with our own guy. The only upside to the strategy is if we sign Heatherington because of the loan process,
I'm just going to enjoy Heathrington for now
It's been so long since we had a forward .
I just hope it doesn't hurt me as bad as SJ
Watching him play for another team .

The Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 20, 2017
Auckland

Alvaro is a prop, all the others are back rowers?
I thought Perham would have got a run on the wing at least.

Upcoming Match

Gold Coast Titans Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings