Team List NRL 2020 Round 12 - West Tigers vs Warriors TEAM LIST

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Feb 22, 2016
NRL 2020 Round 12 - West Tigers vs Warriors TEAM LIST

1595903669745.png

NZWF Official thread for the 2020 Round 12 Warriors team list and discussion...

The official team list will be posted as soon as it becomes available...

pompower

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2. Patrick Herbert
3. Adam Pompey
4. Peta Hiku
5. George Jennings
6. Kodi Nikorima
7. Blake Green
8. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown
9. Karl Lawton
10. Jack Hetherington
11. Eliesa Katoa
12. Tohu Harris
13. Jazz Tevaga

14. Wayde Egan
15. Adam Blair
16. Daniel Alvaro
17. Lachlan Burr

18. Isaiah Papali'i
20. Adam Keighran
21. Jack Murchie
22. Josh Curran

Mr Frank White

Warriors 1st Grader
May 19, 2012

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2. Patrick Herbert
3. Adam Pompey
4. Peta Hiku
5. George Jennings
6. Kodi Nikorima
7. Blake Green
8. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown
9. Karl Lawton
10. Jack Hetherington
11. Eliesa Katoa
12. Tohu Harris
13. Jazz Tevaga

14. Wayde Egan
15. Adam Blair
16. Daniel Alvaro
17. Lachlan Burr

18. Isaiah Papali'i
20. Adam Keighran
21. Jack Murchie
22. Josh Curran

Not a bad team, could be worse. Just depends what Warroir team rocks up on the night.
Good to see Blair fall further down the pecking order. One more shit game and he'll be watching from the stands..

pompower

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Nothing too egregious in there but still a couple of odd points for me. Would probably swap Egan for Lawton just for impact's sake -- think Lawton is better off the bench and Egan is better as a starter. Feel a bit for Papali'i, who has been quietly very solid since Payten took over. Hadn't done anything to lose his spot imo, but can't argue with Burr getting the nod after he made the most of his minutes on Saturday. Intrigued to see how the new loanees go, hopefully they'll have points to prove.

kos

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 16, 2013
I guess Lawton would cover any backs that get injured. I think ICE has played well in his time last 2 or 3 games. Who would you take out if ICE was playing? Jazz? Thing about JAZZ is energy.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Fearmuss

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 4, 2016
I guess Lawton would cover any backs that get injured. I think ICE has played well in his time last 2 or 3 games. Who would you take out if ICE was playing? Jazz? Thing about JAZZ is energy.

Personally I would take out Heatherington, regardless of his form.

I think the whole loan player crap sends a terrible message through the playing group, like getting in scabs or mercenaries, players will respect the jersey even less when the club doesn't.

I'm sure they could negotiate for some warm bodies for opposed training too if they were short.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Bit baffled by Daniel Alvaro selection. My only guess is he came over only on the guarantee that he plays cause it just doesn't make sense to give someone from another team gametime over our own boys like Papali'i, Murchie and Curran.

Papali'i must be under an injury cloud. No way he misses out on his recent form. Kind of pisses me off that. States to the press that he's open to offers from other clubs then starts having a few solid games in a row.

Tevaga's only issue is he's a foot too short. Dudes a dynamo and always leaves it out there. Not sure why people bag him for. Give him a couple years to fill out and everyone will be dick riding him. If the rest of our pack played with his level of intensity this place wouldn't be full of sad sacks of shit.

Myself included 😭 ...

Upcoming Match

Gold Coast Titans Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings