General NRL 2020 Round 10 - General Discussion

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2020 Round 10 - General Discussion

A thread for all 2020 Round 10 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week..

Warrior#214

Warrior#214

Watching toe Rorters turn the screws in the Green Machine and it’s interesting watching Havili with the run on role. I love the way he plays off the bench week in week out but boy his pass from the base of the ruck is a major deficiency. He actually turns a regular pass into a hospital pass every time. Makes Egan look good and makes Raiders fans appreciate the complete game that Josh Hodgson brings no doubt...

Reactions: 1 users

JaggedJ

Raiders did well to hold out for as long as they did. We would have folded before you could say origami.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

JaggedJ

Great win by the Raiders.

Roosters were a little soft in D at times which is unusual. Feel sorry for whoever they play next week....

Oh.....k then....

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Uk Warriors fan

What.....that was a try! Watching the titans first try. Turns out if the guy is juggling the ball you can push him......wtf..... why was our try disallowed last week!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10 users
jonesy101

jonesy101

It goes to show how insulting it was for the referees boss coming out this week justifying the no try call. I'd be getting straight on the line to NRL HQ asking why its changing in the blink of an eye.

Reactions: 7 users
snake77

snake77

That push in the back call is the first time I've seen it ruled that he's juggling so your free to tackle him. Commentators said they are reffing to the rules.

Every other time I've seen that its been ruled tackling a player without the ball or something similar.

Titans will be having nightmares of big NAS tonight. He's been running over the line from inside the 5 metre mark like you see in an under 11s game.

Reactions: 1 user
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
the broncos have to be playing for the spoon and or to replace the coach

Reactions: 1 users
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
We might have shamelessly lost to the Tits, but thank the footy gods we didn't lose to this absolute rabble the Bongos. Bongos out here playing like it's touch footy, non existent D.

gREVUS

gREVUS

Contributor
i swear that looked like he was playing one handed touch. He got his hand there and then pulled it back so fast with no other effort

gREVUS

gREVUS

Contributor
if they get this the broncos might as well go home

gREVUS

gREVUS

Contributor
wow such an unusual feeling, a warriors fan feeling sad for the broncos fans instead of envious.