Game Information

Vs

01 Jan 1970 12:00
minute

Rate the game

• Total voters
Tedster

Tedster

Can Ardern bring the ban forward to midnight tonight? Keep the buggers out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
wallacenz

wallacenz

Just terrible.. the team had no attack.

Not good signs if they play more games this season.

COVID-19 might save the Warriors from the spoon and give Kearney an extra season, so it might be more of the same next year

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Fazz

Fazz

You should try not watching and not caring, it's so relaxing.

It is sad though, i used to love this shit.

I've been really enjoying watching the other NRL teams tbh. I look at Warriors games with a strong sense of dread. I know I'll probably get crucified for this, but if we don't start winning (or at least TRYING like the Knights when they were spooners) then I'm definitely taking a sabbatical from being a Warriors fan.

I'll probably just start supporting individual players (and by extension, their teams) like Brandon Smith and CNK from this year on after whatever the fuck that performance was supposed to be.

Reactions: 2 users
Horriors2013

Horriors2013

I'm excited about this year. Heads up guys. I'm going to be wearing a coach's hat this season, watching the young guys coming through and noting their weaknesses and strengths. I understand people peacing out. But I'm staying. I believe good times are ahead. I finally see some potential in our young forwards and I sense we're heading the right direction.

Reactions: 12 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Individually there is talent and guts in that team. However there is no cohesion, no spark. That has to come back to the coaching staff. That was a continuation of the downward spiral from last season. Horrible.

Reactions: 17 users
Fonzies Tram Line

Fonzies Tram Line

I've been really enjoying watching the other NRL teams tbh. I look at Warriors games with a strong sense of dread. I know I'll probably get crucified for this, but if we don't start winning (or at least TRYING like the Knights when they were spooners) then I'm definitely taking a sabbatical from being a Warriors fan.

I'll probably just start supporting individual players (and by extension, their teams) like Brandon Smith and CNK from this year on after whatever the fuck that performance was supposed to be.

You say this every year bro, we geddddit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Tragic

Tragic

No player with a wife and kids is going to live in Australia. So we will be playing reggie's players nex week to bolster or team, might work out better.

Reactions: 7 users
wizards rage

wizards rage

What we all already knew...

Attack was poor, no players in motion coming onto the ball.

CTH is still green.

Defence has the effort but not good enough.

Refs hate us and the players are dumb.

Blair is past it, Papalii is over rated

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck has the effort but will never win the game on his own...

etc, etc

Reactions: 13 users

Tim burgess

Very hard watching. Its going to be a long season based on today performance.

Things can only get after today.

Reactions: 1 user

wrighty

Why did we give away a million penalties at the start. I was mad at the warriors and was as pleased as the new castle crowd when we got a yellow card.

Reactions: 3 users

Billy Teets James

I hope Green does the right thing & retires. Blair as well.
SK & Cameron George get the boot.

I mentioned that at the 9s we looked like we were at fatboys boot camp when we run out.

Looked even worse in this game.

I love the look of this kid Katoa. King & Jamayne Tounua-Brown outplayed there more experienced team mates.

Leeson gets a lot of praise on here. He does absolutely nothing. I think Burr is average. But at least he works and tries hard. Doesn't gain much yardage, Tries to hit hard with no affect. But he puts in work.

Backs. Not a good thing to say. All the ball went Fusitua & Herbert's way. Hiku & Ken Lazy. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Caught CoroWarrior Virus.

Reactions: 8 users
Afakasi247

Afakasi247

I wish it was Blake Green on the sky coverage instead of this look alike.

I also wish CG didn’t go on a ego trip and let Shaun Johnson walk. At least our attacking structure would be watchable. Prick.

Poor game management by our halves. Poor discipline. Gave the Knights too much ball. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck didn’t look 100%.

Debutants looked good tho. Veterans such as Blair and Green not so much.

Not enough ball. New game plan non existent.

Fuckery all around man.

Reactions: 4 users
wizards rage

wizards rage

Why did we give away a million penalties at the start. I was mad at the warriors and was as pleased as the new castle crowd when we got a yellow card.
We were outmatched in the forwards so trying to buy time by slowing down. It was tactical but not enough brains to adapt when the refs got frustrated

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Tragic

Tragic

If the Autex team watched that and know what they are doing then SK may not last another week.
Number one job of the coach is to have them playing as a team, they don't look anything like that.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Weno

Weno

Knights shut us out.
They were awesome and suffocated us really.

Dont mean we weren't shit though.doh

Herbert our only lively back.
Roger's worst career game.

Reactions: 1 users