Post Match NRL 2020 - Round 1 - Knights vs Warriors Post Match Discussion

Rate the game

• Total voters

Uncmase

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 12, 2016
Perth, Australia
Speak for yourself being an average joe 😉. Blair is still ripped as hell going off recent pictures. And I don't see any real difference in body composition between these two pictures taken at the end of his time at the Broncos (2017) and this year playing for the Maori:

View attachment 42264
View attachment 42267

Slightly different angles I know but I can't see it myself.

I wont go through and do every player, but really think body composition isn't an issue. Fitness and speed work appears to be the issue.
Ahh, I was ready for the comparisons 😂 2 can play this game 😂
He is definately smaller and not as cut. But still looks fit.

Oh well..... 20200315_164033.jpg 20200316_085937.jpg

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 27, 2016
Kumeu
Sigh a nipple ring lol
F**k thats the first thing i thought too, get rid of the ring and the shaggy hair and play like you used to ffs and get those muscle lumps on top of your shoulders back and buy a shirt with all of your money, why you always half naked and why does Uncmase have a collection of naked Blair shots available for the discussion?

jonesy101

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2016
Here are some pics from when he was with the Broncos and one from what I think is last years Kiwis squad (check nipple ring). They all look pretty similar:

Blair Broncos 2.jpg Blair Broncos.jpg Blair Kiwis.jpg

Reactions: Damo

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
Jesus this forum has gone to hell and beyond when the post game thread ends up with semi naked pictures of Blair and various member of his family.

Didn't see the game which is probably fortunate but the result didn't surprise me. Until we get rid of this moronic head coach and his shithouse support staff we are going nowhere.

Winning is everything and there is no way we will ever be in that position until changes are made at the top. As a few posters have said, the corona virus escape clause may release the pressure on Dumbo but on the other hand it could be the end of our season after 2 rounds and this will have a disastrous effect on the club overall.

My only hope is that Mohawk (I know it's great to be different but......Jeez.) has a plan B,C,D etc.

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
This was only the eighth time ever the warriors have been kept scoreless.

On the bright side, of the times we have been kept scoreless, it was the fewest points the opposition have scored against us! So really our best pathetic loss?!?

Reactions: Worried2Death

Uncmase

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 12, 2016
Perth, Australia
One is a photo taken by someone, one is in a mirror so effectively flipped. The earth is also flat. But if you could keep these two top secret bits of info under wraps i'd appreciate it.
Hey, I'm easy to confuse. And old. Not Bruce old. Still old.

Just think the first ever Microsoft Windows. And that's what my mind still runs on.

I've never conquered a rubix cube.
I punch and talk later type of guy.
I get confused when trying to unravel my ear phone's.
And still say SpissKetti instead of Spaghetti.
I still call the NRL competition The Winfeild Cup.
I don't cry at funerals. But I cried when Mal Meninga retired.

Let me stay confused with these photos thank you very much.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
Hey, I'm easy to confuse. And old. Not Bruce old. Still old.

Just think the first ever Microsoft Windows. And that's what my mind still runs on.

I've never conquered a rubix cube.
I punch and talk later type of guy.
I get confused when trying to unravel my ear phone's.
And still say SpissKetti instead of Spaghetti.
I still call the NRL competition The Winfeild Cup.
I don't cry at funerals. But I cried when Mal Meninga retired.

Let me stay confused with these photos thank you very much.
i also have never conquered the rubix cube, but i did break a rubix snake.
I tend to talk and get punched
My earphones are connected to my ear bones (nah that doesnt work, i was trying for a knee bone connected type of thing. )
I call league - league, spaghetti spaghetti, and the wife the boss.
I do cry at funerals, i cant help it, I just think of all that wasted food....

I prefer making photos like these, you know when the warriors were great... So long ago

Manu collage black and white.jpg

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings