Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Don't know which thread to put this in, but one thing I hope they clean up this year is where we tackle the opposition player fair and square but he puts on a performance and demands a penalty and the ref's accede. No other sport has that dynamic in it where players just demand that they should have a penalty for no particular reason and the ref agrees based on the player's histrionics.
Pakistan at cricket mate ;) ...especially before they had neutral umpires...and the West Indies it was the crowds, not the players.:wtf:

Reactions: 1 user
Lance155

Lance155

Pakistan at cricket mate ;) ...especially before they had neutral umpires...and the West Indies it was the crowds, not the players.:wtf:

Bruce do you ever reference something from this century? Sick how hearing how you preyed on school girls in 1824

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6 users

Pricey

I t
Bruce do you ever reference something from this century? Sick how hearing how you preyed on school girls in 1824
1824? I thought Bruce met his wife by clubbing her over the head and dragging her off to his cave?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

AusWarriorsFan

And there we go, Newc do what WE CANT do, simply put the ball over the stripe from 5m out.

I expect a long 10 years of sub 8 before mooks terrible offense Brain (or lack of) before he is let go. EVen Stacey Jones seems much too relaxed for top 8. We need INTENSE people, people who throw sh.. when they are mad, players who slap each other when they are getting ready to play !

Newc did the simple play Ive said over and over with either Fusitua or Ken on the angle on the inside pass 5-8m out and easy as you like, Try

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

AusWarriorsFan

Herbert unlucky there with an Roger Tuivasa-Sheck like tackle from Ponga saves a try.

But honestly what what is Green doing, 2 terrible 30m out kicks, then a grubber 5m out straight to Ponga, then the only good thing was his 40/20 kick. We need a top quality 5/8th for Johnsons money Boy George, not 8x 1/10th the player he is. Then put Chanel Harris-Tavita to 7, new said player to 6. I just hope Hayze is as good at 5/8th as was said 2 years ago. Seems like a long time since Hayze has been around 1st grade fringes (2 seasons)

AusWarriorsFan

Iro moving his hands around like this Soft Serve BS has worked since Cleary left.

THROW A CHAIR AT THE WALL FFS and get up in every single players face with a finger, like a drill seargeant and remind them the Fans are gone, if your family starts being embarrassed thats somewhere you do not want to go.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Game day thread

Post match thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.