Team List NRL 2020 Round 1 - Knights v Warriors TEAM LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrighty

I dream of the blackcaps winning the world cup
Contributor
Mar 17, 2018
Vete and Lisone were the most disappointing of the 5. None of them reached great heights though apart from 1 decent year from Gavet.
Remember when Gavet came back last year for New Castle and was instrumental in them beating us. He did a bunch of cheap thug hits on us that the refs turned a blind eye to as we are the warriors. It looked like he was really getting off on doling out pain and hits and fists into kidneys against his old team.

Reactions: warriors55

wrighty

Contributor
Mar 17, 2018
Don't know which thread to put this in, but one thing I hope they clean up this year is where we tackle the opposition player fair and square but he puts on a performance and demands a penalty and the ref's accede. No other sport has that dynamic in it where players just demand that they should have a penalty for no particular reason and the ref agrees based on the player's histrionics.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
Don't know which thread to put this in, but one thing I hope they clean up this year is where we tackle the opposition player fair and square but he puts on a performance and demands a penalty and the ref's accede. No other sport has that dynamic in it where players just demand that they should have a penalty for no particular reason and the ref agrees based on the player's histrionics.
what you mean like soccer or rugby or AFL, should i continue?

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
i have been thinking about this issue the warriors currently face. In the past this was never a problem as you were allowed to bring players from your junior group up to replace an injured player. The cap limit of 30 was only recently implemented as a method to protect the less well to do clubs from having to compete against the better earners (which in the past the warrriors has been).

The issue isnt that the warriors dont have experience to replace the injured, its that they arent able to bring up anyone to replace them.

Therefore the issue is the 30 man cap and the arbitrary way the judiciary dole out exemptions.

Murraytd

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 5, 2014
Brisbane
Hey ladies and Gents, hearing that Katoa has been elevated to starting side! any idea who he is replacing? have Tohu in my supercoach side, is it him. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

First world problems.....

Reactions: Worried2Death

Fonzie

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 22, 2018
Hey ladies and Gents, hearing that Katoa has been elevated to starting side! any idea who he is replacing? have Tohu in my supercoach side, is it him. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

First world problems.....
Where did you hear that mate?

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
i have been thinking about this issue the warriors currently face. In the past this was never a problem as you were allowed to bring players from your junior group up to replace an injured player. The cap limit of 30 was only recently implemented as a method to protect the less well to do clubs from having to compete against the better earners (which in the past the warrriors has been).

The issue isnt that the warriors dont have experience to replace the injured, its that they arent able to bring up anyone to replace them.

Therefore the issue is the 30 man cap and the arbitrary way the judiciary dole out exemptions.
Think it's pretty tough we can't get any dispensation for a genuine issue like injury when I just read Jordan Rapana is going to be allowed to rejoin the raiders because Japan flagging their comp due to caronavirus.

Uk Warriors fan

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 14, 2017
You’ve clearly never seen a EPL game, some teams were famous for having refs in their pocket!

wrighty

Contributor
Mar 17, 2018
You’ve clearly never seen a EPL game, some teams were famous for having refs in their pocket!
This is a different though. In soccer the alleged victim writhes around on the ground in alleged agony. In league the victim acts furious and has angry histrionics towards the ref demanding he be given a penalty and the referee caves in. Happens every 2nd game against us.

Bushman

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2016
English premier league football springs to mind.
But yeah get what your saying 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings