Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hadyn

Hadyn

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Kearney is fucking retarded.
Kata still there,if he has to be wouldn't you stick him on the wing and have Beale inside him.Beale is a centre after all.But I know even better drop Kata ,have Beale at centre and blood Patrick Herbert on the wing.We also have Taane Milne as centre cover.
Going with the three hooker approach again after the great success last week.
Have Perham in the squad to cover if Green doesn't make it and Keighran still in the dog box for telling it like it is
( totally unacceptable to insult senior players "mana" like that.......stupid ignorant smart arse Aussie) after the genius plan of Hiku in the halves trial didn't go too great last couple of weeks.
Pulu and Sao still behind Blair in the coaches rankings........shit they must be useless.

This Titanic is going to go down faster than the last time the ARL were involved.
Tragedy is,reading this site, seems to me that most fans don't care anymore ,for me just put us out of our misery.

Reaction score

Canadian_WarriorFan

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Kata still there,if he has to be wouldn't you stick him on the wing and have Beale inside him.Beale is a centre after all.But I know even better drop Kata ,have Beale at centre and blood Patrick Herbert on the wing.We also have Taane Milne as centre cover.
Have Perham in the squad to cover if Green doesn't make it and Keighran still in the dog box for telling it like it is
( totally unacceptable to insult senior players "mana" like that.......stupid ignorant smart arse Aussie) after the genius plan of Hiku in the halves trial didn't go too great last couple of weeks.
Pulu and Sao still behind Blair in the coaches rankings........shit they must be useless.

This Titanic is going to go down faster than the last time the ARL were involved.
Tragedy is,reading this site, seems to me that most fans don't care anymore ,for me just put us out of our misery.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Reaction score
playdaball

playdaball

Heritage Member
Reaction score
Richard Fale is waiting for the club to go down and then pounce

Reaction score
samo3987

samo3987

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
AK was out injured last week, so possibly still the case? Although I haven't seen anything official on that.. Other option is Perham 6, CHT 7 I guess.
So Green possibly injured, AK possibly injured, possible halves combo of CHT and Perham... Why the fuck did we not recruit a half with some games under his belt even if he was not a superstar just for some experience? This was never going to work going into the season with zero experienced halves cover

Reaction score
Sledge

Sledge

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score

Well said m8, Kearney is a fucktard. I’m so disappointed with this shit again, so no accountability for Blair or Kata, if this year goes to shit as many on here are predicting Kearney should fall on his sword and fuck off.

Reaction score
jsmooove

jsmooove

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
So Green possibly injured, AK possibly injured, possible halves combo of CHT and Perham... Why the fuck did we not recruit a half with some games under his belt even if he was not a superstar just for some experience? This was never going to work going into the season with zero experienced halves cover
Seems like 2012 again. we lost a tonne of experience and decided to replace it with kids who had no real first grade experience. fast forward to 2019 and we are throwing kids to the wolves again. this club doesnt learn.

Reaction score
mtsmart

mtsmart

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I'm pretty relaxed about this game. Our form is crap. Losing our main strike weapons in Rts & Fus. Green still not a certainty. No great expectations. I am just hoping they play with heart & we don't see a 50 point thrashing lol.

I believe rts isn't injured. He's probably got a tour of the Blues facilities this weekend & meeting up with Hansen to talk about what position he will likely play for the Ab's :( lol......Fuck.
Why would he want to play for the Blues? He would be better off with the Crusaders, who seem to have the knack of getting players to realise their potentials.

Reaction score

Juno

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Short turn around, 100% this won't be the final team. Will have to wait until 9pm Thursday unfortunately. Said Kata and Tevaga have niggles, Green isn't certain etc.

SK is on the radio ATM saying this also. He has just shot down RTS rumour on the radio.

Smoke and mirrors?
Yes I think so. Everyone will still question some selections etc but I think there will be changes made to suit how disadvantaged we are atm and to put some on notice.
Blair will play, its unfortunate but he is experienced and after a public drubbing he needs to lift his game 200 percent...other changes may be questionable but I'm keen to keep experimenting a bit given the situation at the moment. Going to be interesting...

Reaction score
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Fold it
Contributor
Reaction score
Perham must be there to cover for Green. Because he wouldn't meet the 1st outside back criteria point for the Warriors, of needing to appear like you're running in quicksand. Poor fella has too much pace, he doesn't stand a chance.

Reaction score
Tedster

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
So do the guys that interview him on radio sport ever question his selections or do they just get the um and you know and process bullshit? Its just bullshit the article about Hiku playing on the wing - what the heck was that all about, what a waste of feckin time. Pick the same under performing time Kearney you muppet against the second best team in the comp and I hope they get blown off the park as that creates pressure back on you. How the hell would you ever know what the likes of Herbert/Milne/Pompey could do if they never get the chance, if they fail then we can have that discussion.

Reaction score
playdaball

playdaball

Heritage Member
Reaction score
Why the need to make changes to the team?

The team is playing well this year with a fantastic record against all of the top teams.

Surely the likes of Cayless, Jones, RTS and Payten must be challenging Kearney’s reluctance to make changes?

If Kata, Blair and Hiku had polio they’d still be in the starting XIII.

It’s just crazy

Reaction score
tajhay

tajhay

Hands up if you are a shit coach
Reaction score
So do the guys that interview him on radio sport ever question his selections or do they just get the um and you know and process bullshit?
The relationship is as follows:
We will feed you as long as you don't bite the hand that does.

Yes men. Old boys club. Everywhere. Zero accountability anywhere near the Warriors.

Reaction score
Tedster

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
The relationship is as follows:
We will feed you as long as you don't bite the hand that does.

Yes men. Old boys club. Everywhere. Zero accountability anywhere near the Warriors.
Sucks aye - i would like to go on there and ask a couple - bet some on here would too.

Reaction score
Uncmase

Uncmase

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score

Can you imagine Kata & Blair having the games of their lives. And the Warriors lose less than 20 points . And Kearney saying if it wasn't for Kata & Blair it would of been a 50 point loss.
Therefore, Justifying their selection every week here on in. Giving each other swordfish hongi's in the changing rooms cos his son's are safe......Fuck me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom