Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chchfanatic

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 10, 2017
He couldn't be named because he was not in the initial 21 named on Tuesday, well not without exemption from NRL. Would be hard to get exemption when Kearney named two players who were rumoured to be out but said they would be playing.
Didn’t it say somewhere he’s carrying a injury

Juno

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 2, 2018
Settle down all us wiwi wawa fans.
These are forced changes and nothing can be done about that.
Harris will acquit himself using the footy smarts he's got (bellamy has played him in the halves on occasion for that very reason) but depending how it goes Perham will sub him and he'll go back to 2nd row to support the rookie imo. Yeah, I know he's on the extended bench atm but that will change I reckon before kick-off I hope. Beale will be safe at fb. Hopefully Luke goes good and it's Tevanga that drops off the bench for Perham to come on (dreaming probably). Hiku can score tries if he gets good ball and how many have been touting Ashford to be back in the centres? Interesting times and looking forward to watching.
Now, if only the Storm lies down for us to let all that happen lol.
Go the Warriors!

Boats n Hoes

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Fmd! Just saw the line up.

Caught up with Hayze the last time he was back in Vegas, as much as I want to see him get a shot I'm glad hes not playing, would be on a hiding to nothing against the Storm in that line up.

Tanked up on whatever your poison is the only way to watch this potential bloodbath.

Good luck to Herbert.

Chchfanatic

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 10, 2017
I’m really looking forward to this game. With Roger Tuivasa-Sheck , green , Fusitua and kata playing did anyone seriously think we were a chance of winning. Now they’ve gone , it’s a great chance to see a couple of youngsters we’ve all been wanting to see.
There is no way the team named is going to be the starting 17. Surely Perham is fullback with Hiku at 6.
Injuries are part of the game. Green , Fusitua and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck now have 10 more days to recover.
Hopefully Herbert and Blake have a great game. That way kata doesn’t get a look in. He has no RL iq what so ever.

Chchfanatic

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 10, 2017
Fmd! Just saw the line up.

Caught up with Hayze the last time he was back in Vegas, as much as I want to see him get a shot I'm glad hes not playing, would be on a hiding to nothing against the Storm in that line up.

Tanked up on whatever your poison is the only way to watch this potential bloodbath.

Good luck to Herbert.
What better way for the kid to learn. He would be keen no matter who they are playing. I hope he carves up. Kid looks good.

Magic Johnson

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
surely there's no way the team lines up as rumoured.
If your'e going to play a makeshift half then i think Isaac Luke or Roache would be better choices given we have 3 hookers in the squad, I'd go Luke as we're going to need a leader out there for 80mins without Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and Green, don't think Tohu Harris is the type of leader to get us around the park, or alternatively just stick with Hiku since he's been playing there the last couple of weeks(not very well mind you),
perfect opportunity for Adam Blair to stand up and lead under the circumstances to, he needs to play middle and get up in the storms faces/niggle the shit out of them, its his only strength and if he can't play with a bit of ticker tonight he should be moved on

Onewarrior

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 10, 2013
Tauranga
Going to the game tommorow! Can’t wait to support the storm. Nothing to do with loyalty I’m just not feeling us as a organisation this year. Really feel sorry for the players, they deserve better.
Can't support that move mate, whatever fucked up team Kearney runs out, they're still my team, could never support another team, wouldn't feel right.

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Look for the storm to kick behind our slow wingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player