Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Mind games don’t work if the only person you are fooling is yourself.
At the very least make sure it doesn't get leaked before team list is announced 🤦‍♂🤦‍♂🤦‍♂.

AK is injured. Was in doubt this week and didn't play last.
Well we all knew this would happen I suppose with Blake Green and Adam Keighran injured and the club releasing Mason Lino and Shaun Johnson.

David Fusitua and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck being injured only compounds all selection issues. Guess Tohu Harris really is the only option.

No way in hell I would throw Hayze Perham to the wolves at fullback against the top team in the comp during the biggest game of the regular season at AAMI Park on ANZAC Day. Would scar the poor kid for life...

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
Going to the game tommorow! Can’t wait to support the storm. Nothing to do with loyalty I’m just not feeling us as a organisation this year. Really feel sorry for the players, they deserve better.

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
May 1, 2012
Bring Back Mason. Seriously. Newcastle have had halves injuries and didn't play him, surely they would let him come home.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Going to the game tommorow! Can’t wait to support the storm. Nothing to do with loyalty I’m just not feeling us as a organisation this year. Really feel sorry for the players, they deserve better.

Mate, are u going to be kitted up in Warriors gear screaming “go the STORM !!”

Supporting the storm against us.

That’s a bannable offence.

Understandable.

But still a bannable offence.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Bring Back Mason. Seriously. Newcastle have had halves injuries and didn't play him, surely they would let him come home.

Why bring back Mason? He played a couple of weeks ago and looked meh. I think he has a quad injury.

If you’re gonna dream, dream big and bring back Shaun.

j-bob

1st Grade Fringe
May 21, 2014
Nice One,
As an aside when I grew up in Hamilton in the 1980s in a decile one primary school it was "Ow Bay" and not just "Ow" (is the phonetic spelling Au?)

Whatcha got for lunch ow bay?

It was ow bay in nae nae as well.

Probably still is.

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
May 1, 2012
Why bring back Mason? He played a couple of weeks ago and looked meh. I think he has a quad injury.

If you’re gonna dream, dream big and bring back Shaun.
He knows our structure. Should be available. May realistically come and is a better 7 than Tohu

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
Do you guys reckon the team has had even one late night training session this week?

Or are they going to play the whole game looking like they've just woken up from a new years bender, like every other late game they play?

This club is seriously stupid.

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
It’s really a shame that Adam is not Polynesian / Maori and thus not one of the BROS.

this nut job would rather play Tohu Harris in the halves. Unbelievable.
Bro culture isn't about skin color. It's about the cult of personality.

If you're cool you get preferential treatment. If you're jokes aren't funny or you're ugly, or you have BO, you don't get picked to play in the team. That's why it's such a head fuck. Because everyone wants to hang out with the cool kids. But when you pick a footy player because of their jokes, even when they are playing like utter shit........ surely I don't have to explain why that's a losing strategy.

Kearney is running a social club, and not many of us fans are invited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings