Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Don't really care that Kearney had named Roger Tuivasa-Sheck. He had Hayze Perham and Blake Ayshford there as cover/options. Every coach in the comp plays mind games. I'd be more worried if Kearney didn't cause then I'd know for sure he wasn't a coach! Even having him rubbish claims that RTS wasn't injured is standard fare. Not too sure why people are getting so worked up about it? Misplaced disappointment maybe?

What I don't understand is if Blake Green was 50/50 why didn't Kearney have Adam Keighran in the original 21? Surely that was the logical choice instead of weakening two positions at halfback and second row. Assuming Kearney had actually planned for it then I'm not sure what scares me most, not naming Keighran or having Tohu Harris as your plan B all along 😱🤦‍♂️😭.

That there is the real issue...

ryno

1st Grade Fringe
May 8, 2012
How fucked is our kicking game going to be when Luke subs off at the 19 min mark for Tevaga.

Reactions: Trugoy

ozmaverick

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 28, 2018
Don't really care that Kearney had named Roger Tuivasa-Sheck. He had Hayze Perham and Blake Ayshford there as cover/options. Every coach in the comp plays mind games. I'd be more worried if Kearney didn't cause then I'd know for sure he wasn't a coach! Even having him rubbish claims that RTS wasn't injured is standard fare. Not too sure why people are getting so worked up about it? Misplaced disappointment maybe?

What I don't understand is if Blake Green was 50/50 why didn't Kearney have Adam Keighran in the original 21? Surely that was the logical choice instead of weakening two positions at halfback and second row. Assuming Kearney had actually planned for it then I'm not sure what scares me most, not naming Keighran or having Tohu Harris as your plan B all along 😱🤦‍♂️😭.

AK is injured. Was in doubt this week and didn't play last.

I'm all for some mind games, but you've gotta draw the line somewhere.

Otago73

Waterboy
Apr 12, 2019
Good luck Warriors, you'll need it!

This game will either make or break the club for the year....I think if we lose a close one, we'll be OK, it we get pumped, which is the prediction, we'll collect the spoon this year.
oh we are going to have60 plus put on us if that is our lineup. Why the f is Perham not at fullback, Beale at centre for ashford and Hiku at 6 forTohu

Is SK really taking the mickey or is he really wanting to lose the fans completely

Reactions: Dave Brough

offloader

Warriors Bench Player
Apr 5, 2016
Man what a bunch of pessimists.

Surely we scorpion kick them out of the game in the first half, run 3 hookers at Cam Smith in the second, and close out the game using our international half's inside knowledge of his premiership winning ex-teammates weaknesses. Trust the process. Storm by 80.

wrighty

I dream of the blackcaps winning the world cup
Contributor
Mar 17, 2018
It can be ow or ow bey, either is acceptable.
Also it’s bey or bei, not bay.
Chur.
Impressive.
Let's see if you completely know your chops

Do you know what a Kinna is?

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015

Mind games don’t work if the only person you are fooling is yourself.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Man what a bunch of pessimists.

Surely we scorpion kick them out of the game in the first half, run 3 hookers at Cam Smith in the second, and close out the game using our international half's inside knowledge of his premiership winning ex-teammates weaknesses. Trust the process. Storm by 80.

I love your optimism.

Oh wait...

wrighty

I dream of the blackcaps winning the world cup
Contributor
Mar 17, 2018
Bro where I grew up kina boldys were the only haircuts available.
Hahaha
Ok you win my respect
I won’t challenge you further !!!

Actually because you didn’t respond right away I thought I had stumped you and I was planning to declare myself the king of kiwi playground talk on this message board!

• Haha
Reactions: Big_Fattz

FinsUp93

U20's Player
Nov 19, 2018
WTF was Kearney thinking??? He doesn't know how to put the right team??? Wow

1. Perham/Herbert
  2. Ravutaumada (Fusitua is injured)
  3. Ayshford (Kata is injured and to C Cup NSW)
  4. Milne (Hiku to C Cup NSW)
  5. Maumalo
  6. Harris (AK is injured)
  7. CHT (Green is unavailable)
  8. Paasi
  9. Roach
  10. Ah Mau
  11. Pulu (Blair to C Cup NSW)
  12. Bunty
  13. Burr
  14. Bully
  15. Papalii'
  16. Sao
  17. Jazz (Back Rower)

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
I reckon we're going to win this one. Not even joking. Then we will get rolled by Newcastle next round.

That does tend to be how we roll. Win the "Oh, fuck, better watch this through my fingers and have tissues and a barf bowl close at hand!" game, blow the "Eh, it's just a crap team who'll be wooden spooners! We'll get some momentum here, boy!" game.

unclesteve

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2013
I cant get the fucken Benny Hill soundtrack out of my head for some reason.

Seriously if you told me Sponge Bob Squarepants was playing I would probably believe it at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings