• Total voters

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2019 - Round 7 - Storm vs Warriors Post Match Discussion
Melbourne Storm vs New Zealand Warriors
AAMI Park, Melbourne

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round 7 game between the New Zealand Warriors and Melbourne Storm after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc...

kavafred

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 26, 2013
yeah how the refs find all these "inside the 10" penalties on us in the last 20 and none on them?? they were inside the 10 all of the 2nd half. And that shit play the ball where they leveled up.....Not sure if i can keep watching the Warriors with that sort of clear cut cheating from the refs.............

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Maomalo MoM for me but great performance from Herbert, Hiku, Harris and the rest of the team.

I think the bad bench killed the Warriors in the end, the team was gassed and NAS was eating metres, Storm seemed to give the ball to him twice every set just to roll over us. The Warriors need a forward like that

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
May 15, 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
Phenomenal defensive effort tonight.

Kata “should” not see first grade action again. LOL when commentators wondering what had changed with our right edge defence tonight. Herbert was our MOM!

Not having Luke on the field at the end cost us. CHT was a passenger the last 15 minutes.

As for the refs. It was lucky they finally picked up on a crowding in the ruck penalty at that point of the game... fuckin joke.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings