Team List NRL 2019 Round 6 - Warriors vs Cowboys TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a huge advocate for Kearney, huge advocate but I'm at a complete loss.

How can you spout shit about standards and then continue to select Kata - it is madness.

Reactions: 9 users
The only way Herbert puts Kata under pressure is if A) he plays (that's not much help tho) B) he puts Fusitua away for a hatrick ( Still no guarantee, but Fusitua would complain if they overlooked something like it, C) he somehow pulls off an Roger Tuivasa-Sheck like three Try saver,

All those boxes ticked he should be in, next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Hasn't anyone heard the saying about not changing a winning team.... oh, wait a minute... never mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Tuesday is all about the bass, sorry bench! It tells us whose in doubt... My guess is Green and Luke are in doubt for this week and maybe an edge forward.

Reactions: 4 users
A crippled team against a team of cripples. It's gonna be a cripple fight.

Herbert looks the goods. Fast, excellent passing at full speed, kicks off both feet, plays anywhere in the back line and he's a good defender. Not as good as a corked leg Kata unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
So playing Karl Lawton was a one-off this year, eh?

Why not just come out and say it? “We’re not in it to win it. We’re not going to play our best available team. We stick by those we stick by. We stick by those we’ve paid too much money for. I’d lose too much mana to admit my mistakes. The team plays better when they improvise and aren’t able to follow my game plan. I made that up on a crisp packet.”

Don’t choke on your popcorn, jsmoove...

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Inruin

Contributor
A crippled team against a team of cripples. It's gonna be a cripple fight.

Herbert looks the goods. Fast, excellent passing at full speed, kicks off both feet, plays anywhere in the back line and he's a good defender. Not as good as a corked leg Kata unfortunately.
You would think another NRL team would have picked Herbert up

bruce

Contributor
Personally I though Hiku brought a sense of urgency to the attack. He is a well balanced runner who can make the most of a small amount of room. His defence we all know about though. If he is allowed to train all week with Chanel Harris-Tavita on the other side that will give more time to get used to the system.

Groin strains are a long term issue for pensioners, which should be considered before offering them so much bloody money. So I wouldn't expect Green back too early.

There wasn't much that cost us that game last week, and lack of preparation could be blamed for some of that e.g. when to take a dropped goal and relax and don't get in front of the kicker. As for Bam Bam Lisone, I thought he played a good game, and his stats back that up. I would have him in the side.

With the future rock star Hayze Perham learning his ropes in ISP I am very comfortable with the way the club is using this excess salary cap so far.

bruce

Contributor
You would think another NRL team would have picked Herbert up
I must be watching a different Patrick Herbert. Sure he had a massive trial against a bunch of coasting Tigers but I haven't seen anything from him in ISP that makes him a standout ready for FG. Actually most of the ISP side isn't suitable for FG which may explain SK's attitude to keeping the likes of Kata.

VODAFONE WARRIORS v COWBOYS
7.30pm, Saturday, April 20, 2019
Mount Smart Stadium, Auckland

VODAFONE WARRIORS

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (c)
2 David Fusitua
3 Peta Hiku
4 Solomone Kata
5 Ken Maumalo
6 Chanel Harris-Tavita
7 Blake Green
8 Agnatius Paasi
9 Issac Luke
10 Leeson Ah-Mau
11 Adam Blair
12 Tohu Harris
13 Lachlan Burr

Interchange
Jazz Tevaga
15 Sam Lisone
16 Bunty Afoa
17 Isaiah Papalii
18 Nathaniel Roache
20 Leivaha Pulu
21 Gerard Beale
22 Adam Keighran
Damn didn't see those mass changes being made....are there any changes?!?!? How has Milne looked in the back row, and more importantly why is he not in the centres?

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.