Apr 23, 2012
Cowboys to send bombs to Hiku all game!

• Sad
Reactions: FuNQie

Canadian_WarriorFan

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 13, 2013
NRL ‘late mail’:

Blake Green is out of the Warriors team that will play North Queensland on Saturday.
Green was unable to overcome a groin injury, a loss which has resulted in a backline reshuffle.
Peta Hiku moves from the centres to fullback, with Gerard Beale (No.21) now named to start in the centres.

So it looks like RTS is gonna be alongside CHT in the halves.

Has to be a mistake, every news during the week including last night on the Kiwi League show had Kearney saying Hiku was going to 7 and Beale going to 4.

Uk Warriors fan

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 14, 2017
We are so f@cked in the halves. Hasn’t SK learnt that we need some experience in those positions, just look at any other club that is struggling. Our spine looks very weak, Luke injured & not fit, 2 rookies & RTS playing all of the above. Not sure what process this fits into.....

Old Sid

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2014
I'm finding these selections incredibly hard to understand...surely someone taking the piss?
Both Roache and Tevanga on the bench?
Kata still named? Atrocious form, injury cloud all week, liability in general; why the hell would anyone take the chance?
How are we supposed to get any go forward without sizeable forwards to lay any platform...
With our luck of late we'll lose a prop in first 5-10 mins and that'll be game over.

wrighty

SK gets a B+ for me on the team selection for this game.

It would have been tempting to put AK into the game, Hiku is the right choice. Well done SK.

As an aside I don't mind Hiku at either full back or half, but do mind him at centre.

Reactions: YeahNah 4020

wrighty

I'm finding these selections incredibly hard to understand...surely someone taking the piss?
Both Roache and Tevanga on the bench?
Kata still named? Atrocious form, injury cloud all week, liability in general; why the hell would anyone take the chance?
How are we supposed to get any go forward without sizeable forwards to lay any platform...
With our luck of late we'll lose a prop in first 5-10 mins and that'll be game over.
Hold fire!

We don't know the 17 yet.

Reactions: bruce
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melbourne Storm Central Coast Stadium, Gosford Rate Match

Last Game

13 Jun

16 - 42
4.6 Total Avg Rating
6.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player