Team List NRL 2019 Round 5 - Rabbitohs vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fearmuss

Fearmuss

Didn't seem to have the same impact last year after he came back from injury either.

Hasn't had much of a chance to play himself back into form in first grade. Got junk minutes coming back from what I remember. I'd say it would be hard to stay continuously motivated with the way Warriors first grade slots work at the moment.

Reactions: 4 users

Otago73

I cant believe we have dropped Karl Lawton to play Isaac and Jazz at hooker. That is way to bigger risk. I would have started Lawton and had Isaac on the bench so that he could be eased back into it.

As for Lisone in For Sao whose been smoking to many drugs??? Sao numbers in ISP alone say something.

Reactions: 3 users
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

We played one of our trials there last season against the Titans in that tropical storm weather from memory, or was the against the Storm.

Haha I am aware of the trials but it's the first actual NRL game.

Reactions: 1 user

Swanny

Watched Leivaha Pulu closely last week during the reserves game and something's not quite right with him. Nowhere near as energetic as he was. Not sure if its a fitness issue but he is well below his standards of last season. Was disappointed to see it as I'm a big fan of his. I don't see him getting a run over any of the starters from this season...

Did Taane Milne look any good in the second row? Are there any forwards there that could offer a point of difference to what we currently have?

Reactions: 1 users
DallyM

DallyM

Did Taane Milne look any good in the second row? Are there any forwards there that could offer a point of difference to what we currently have?
he was looking good in this game until he had a brain fart trying to be clever holding the ball in one hand, losing the ball in tackle, opposition picking up his brain fart loose ball and scoring lol

Reactions: 1 user
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

he was looking good in this game until he had a brain fart trying to be clever holding the ball in one hand, losing the ball in tackle, opposition picking up his brain fart loose ball and scoring lol
Lol... looks like he got subbed straight after it too...

2F670131 1F98 4144 839B A179908231DE

Status
Not open for further replies.