• C

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • F-

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
I saw the Warriors playing their natural game for periods there. It was awesome to see.

Hitting hard, working the off loads, marching down field and scoring points.

Souths played hard and got the win, but we could have knocked them over if we'd just been a little more accurate and patient.

Afakasi247

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 5, 2014
I’d give Hiku the benefit of the doubt this week being moved to the halves last minute.

But Kata...Beale has to replace him next week, SK has to send a message.

Otherwise, I liked what I saw from CHT.

Jazz was great at hooker, tho I thought went Luke went off with the HIA and he had to move back to Hooker he looked fucked.

Defence overall was good. But markers got lazy and we relied too much on the scramble - too much ball watching that’s how Cook was able to give that ball to Walker for the try to level things up.

Kata was very poor today on defence. Beale was somewhat solid. SK needs to do what he has to do.

We should of won - which is promising considering the circumstances.

CHT is the future.

Makasene

1st Grade Fringe
May 10, 2012
Great game but the Warriors were robbed. It looked short on the second angle.
Still Warriors shouldn’t be in that position after leading by 12
LAMAO!!!!

Warriors did nothing but cough the ball up once they got the lead.

Nothing to do with Greens absence, pure lack of skill.

Kata had the best seat in the house today, carved through him like a knife through hot butter.

Huge opportunity missed, and now off to Melbourne.

Getting pretty sick and fukn tired of these cu**s making errors you wouldn't accept from a 20s team.

Wished they had of fucked us up to be fair because losing like that bloody hurts

jsmooove

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
ive always felt that beale was very overrated and didnt see the value in him. ive been proven wrong. was pretty damn solid today

just as everyone else i feel kata has to go. Bennett would of showed alot of bloody footage to his team about his woes

we straight up do not deserve RTS. there is no two ways about it that he is far too good for this team.

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
The Warriors still need to fill some positions.

I just feel like Blair is missing something and Kata at centre looks totally out of place this year. In previous years he carried strong, his defence has always been ify, this year he seems like hes a passenger, no attack and no defence.

I think this game proved Green isnt the answer, they need a half to complement CHT. I like that CHT give the ball to RTS to do his thing. If the Warriors could get a world class centre for the other side and a half to feed him they would be a much better team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Last Game

13 Sep

5.7 Total Avg Rating
5.1 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings