General NRL 2019 Round 4 - General Discussion

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart

A thread for all 2019 Round 4 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week (Except those retched Warriors).

Feel free to add team lists as they become available people. Thank you...

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
Had enough of Warriors talk, it's depressing. On the other hand, this shapes up to be an absolute belter round. I see about 4-5 games that are coin flips on the tip.

This Brongos vs. Chooks fixture last year was one of my favourite games of the season, played at a ridiculous pace and had it all. The Isaako step to turn Cronk and about 5 others inside out was unreal.

Edit - Actually was the Suncorp fixture, but still the same should be a great game.

Whats your game of the round??

Reactions: Hazman and bruce

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 3, 2012
I chose the Cows as my new 2nd because of Gus Goulds antics putting me off The Panthers.

But i been watching the Sharks,think i am stalking SJ more than i do Kayla.
Come on Mason,change my mind braah.

Battle of the cats for me and Knights v Dragons. Lets gooooone Mason.

.Go SJaaaaaaaaaaaay?

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
I chose the Cows as my new 2nd because of Gus Goulds antics putting me off The Panthers.

But i been watching the Sharks,think i am stalking SJ more than i do Kayla.
Come on Mason,change my mind braah.

Battle of the cats for me and Knights v Dragons. Lets gooooone Mason.

.Go SJaaaaaaaaaaaay?
Definitely looking forward to Mason getting around v Dargs, hes been in and out of ISP with a leg issue so far. Hopefully hes at 100% so can put in a A1 performance.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Definitely looking forward to Mason getting around v Dargs, hes been in and out of ISP with a leg issue so far. Hopefully hes at 100% so can put in a A1 performance.
I cannot recall that kid ever giving less than 100%. That must be why they let him go :rolleyes:
I'm over in Sydney this week so I think I might go to the SCG tonight for the Roosters vs Broncos game.
Might be a fizzer. The Broncs might take the heat if us by getting towelled up.

Viking

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Had to laugh. I posted about the great atmosphere, then noticed your post about the Rooster needing to invite their family to get a crowd.

Need to edit mine and put a fine print...............except the Roosters.
There were OK numbers in the old stands that they ran through to enter the ground but farkall in the main stand. The wine bars up the road will be full though.

Reactions: Hazman and bruce

JBmurc

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2013
Central Otago
There were OK numbers in the old stands that they ran through to enter the ground but farkall in the main stand. The wine bars up the road will be full though.

I sure there will be even less at Mt smart ... couldn't pay me to got watch after the last couple of games ..I hope if they play yet another shocker they get BOOed off the field and not stand around laughing with Titans players that just dumped them

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings