General NRL 2019 Round 23 - General Discussion

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Feb 22, 2016
NRL 2019 Round 23 - General Discussion

A thread for all 2019 Round 23 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
ok this week I want to see Sam Burges knocked out and no one sent to the judicary for it. I want to see the sharks lose on a dodgy call at the death. I want to see the Broncos blown off the park, Cam Smith sent to the bin, and I would love to see the dragons, knights, titans and warriors win.

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
I wonder how RTS would go if we used him like how Parra use Gutherson lurking just around the ball carrier in attack.

gREVUS

Contributor
May 8, 2012
Penalty try given against the eels for a Billy Slater special over the try line.

gREVUS

Contributor
May 8, 2012
the second half of this game has had it all, but the commentator is wrong. They changed the rule to stop, wait they just corrected themselves after speaking to the sideline ref.

gREVUS

Contributor
May 8, 2012
and a fight on the final whistle. or at least more handbags at noon.

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Gotta give credit to the dogs. They have turned things around and still giving it their all even though they were out of finals contention a while ago.

Cant believe they let Rhyse Martin go either. Wish we had shown any interest in him.

Bushman

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2016
Gotta give credit to the dogs. They have turned things around and still giving it their all even though they were out of finals contention a while ago.

Cant believe they let Rhyse Martin go either. Wish we had shown any interest in him.
Bulldogs mathematically can still make the 8, points diff would make it highly improbable though.
Did a ladder predictor and really skewing results can have raiders clear second and warriors, Bulldogs rounding out the 8 haha

Reactions: kurgal

PullinTeeth

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 11, 2017
Was watching one of the footy shows about 6 weeks ago, can't remember who was one of the guests they had on (not a current player) but they said the change in attitude in the Bulldogs players was put down to DWZ. They guy said his will to win and attitude off the field and in practice is second to none, and the rest of the squad is following his example.

Trugoy

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 3, 2016
Nathan Brown - what a grub. Throws a shoulder in all game long and from previous games complains the most about crushers. Glad the dogs won!!!
Yeah he’s one of those salty aggressive types who, if he’s in your team you love but if he’s the opposition you hate, and prone to go overboard.
That late hit on DWZ was just stupid and the Eels are going to miss him come finals.
(Assuming he gets nailed by the judiciary)

First heard of him playing 20’s for the Tigers a few years back when he carried on like a pork chop.

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
Nathan Brown - what a grub. Throws a shoulder in all game long and from previous games complains the most about crushers. Glad the dogs won!!!
How stupid is it that the the judiciary is only looking at giving him a two week ban for that, was a bit of a dog shot (excuse the pun), this years judiciary is a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: Murraytd

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings