General NRL 2019 Round 21 - General Discussion

ALL fans think their teams get shafted by the refs. There is no group of supporters that think otherwise in the NRL. You hear more whinging about refs from teams that lose, rather than win despite rediculous calls.
I'm neutral to both roosters and canberra but some of the lying all over the ball and slowing down by the roosters was terrible and not penalised. Thought Canberra were a bit shafted but all said and done the better team actually one.

Did Canberra butcher it by not taking the gift 2pts in front of the post with 10 to go?
Thought they should have taken the two as it was came away with nothing. Actually thought in the first half they were all over the roosters for a bit but the second half they looked lethargic.

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Thought they should have taken the two as it was came away with nothing. Actually thought in the first half they were all over the roosters for a bit but the second half they looked lethargic.
They had a massive glut of possession, 75% at that stage, with plenty of time. Kick the 2, get the ball back on halfway and keep the pressure on...

Reactions: Tedster
They had a massive glut of possession, 75% at that stage, with plenty of time. Kick the 2, get the ball back on halfway and keep the pressure on...
I like Canberra and disappointed they lost, thought they had the roosters on the rope in the first half, quick plays and offloads but they didn't do that in the second half. Soliala was the pick of the forwards.

Just makes me almost spew when the commentators go on and on how the Eels have made their new Stadium a fortress and how many games they have won...not a single mention of how they were gifted 2 points from our game... once the weak and meaningless apology is over, the message can say what they want.

That's why I just loved Greeny's comment from Friday night...hits right to the point. Clearly a sensitive issue as it's never come out for discussion in the Sydney press after the first release. They would hate to get a public debate on the detail of all the points from this year that we should have in the bag...