General NRL 2019 Round 21 - General Discussion

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Feb 22, 2016
NRL 2019 Round 21 - General Discussion

A thread for all 2019 Round 21 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week.

PullinTeeth

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 11, 2017
My prediction for this round......
Warriors to lose by 20+ Friday and the fans can finally look forward to next year and a few changes in the team lineups for the last 4 games, to see how some rookies go.
By Sunday night, other results to go our way so that the Warriors still have a mathematical chance of making the 8.
Fans think after 2 shocking efforts that there has to be some new blood in the team named Tuesday.
6pm Tuesday the team's named
6:02 pm Tuesday, Warriors fans go back into depression after seeing the same fucking names on the team list, but Kearney thinking he's pulled a master stroke by naming Jazz at fullback.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
My prediction for this round......
Warriors to lose by 20+ Friday and the fans can finally look forward to next year and a few changes in the team lineups for the last 4 games, to see how some rookies go.
By Sunday night, other results to go our way so that the Warriors still have a mathematical chance of making the 8.
Fans think after 2 shocking efforts that there has to be some new blood in the team named Tuesday.
6pm Tuesday the team's named
6:02 pm Tuesday, Warriors fans go back into depression after seeing the same fucking names on the team list, but Kearney thinking he's pulled a master stroke by naming Jazz at fullback.
You forgot Luke to get another 2 weeks on the sideline (I know he isn't playing, thats irrelevant) because hes Luke and the NRL really dont like the warriors.
A mandatory apology from the NRL after the warriors lose by one try, off another blatant, 3 on 1 strip, or a massive forward pass, or ruling that the warriors player standing still and facing his own try line played at the ball when it struck him in the legs, and therefore the warriors try is over-ruled.
And the Aussie media to go on and on about how the warriors suck, to quickly be followed by all the fans bemoaning how boring the Warriors are and how no other coach uses his backs to run the ball forward, and when will SK get a clue.

Reactions: Old Sid

gREVUS

Contributor
May 8, 2012
The game last night, was weird, I wanted to enjoy it, it was a tight tussle, but I really couldn't get into it. Didn't really care if the broncos or Cowboys won. And seeing it won on a forward pass, probably wasn't the best for my mood. I guess it was forward. One of the commentators called it like it was really obvious, I couldn't be bothered watching the replay.

gREVUS

Contributor
May 8, 2012
I see sharks are still trying to win games with forward passes not called by the refs. Hope the Panthers stomp them.

Reactions: blue bells

blue bells

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 15, 2017
I see sharks are still trying to win games with forward passes not called by the refs. Hope the Panthers stomp them.
Yea but once i realized the outcome didnt really affect us at all i was like "meh cheaters will be cheaters" lol :banghead:

gREVUS

Contributor
May 8, 2012
Yea but once i realized the outcome didnt really affect us at all i was like "meh cheaters will be cheaters" lol :banghead:
Nah I'm sick of them always getting the rub of the green, who do they think they are the Roosters or the Storm?

Reactions: blue bells

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
Last time SJ gets a commentary gig. In no certain terms just labelled the NRL corrupt in saying that Ponga got away with a shoulder charge and anyone else would have been sent off. Seriously though they seriously just make this shit p as they go. I don't know whether it's me getting older and seeing things with a more suspect eye or the NRL can no longer hide it's bias from refs, commentators all the way to the judiciary about who they want/like and who they don't

tajhay

Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Pretty good game between raiders and roosters. Nice to see how teams play where players give a shit every single game rather than once every few weeks.

Reactions: Sledge

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
I know the warriors get shafted by the refs but is it just me to a lesser extent is it non sydney teams as well? Watching the knights last nite and the raiders today, some of the calls are just pure shyte against canberra.

tajhay

Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
I know the warriors get shafted by the refs but is it just me to a lesser extent is it non sydney teams as well? Watching the knights last nite and the raiders today, some of the calls are just pure shyte against canberra.
ALL fans think their teams get shafted by the refs. There is no group of supporters that think otherwise in the NRL. You hear more whinging about refs from teams that lose, rather than win despite rediculous calls.

Reactions: matiunz and Tedster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Last Game

13 Sep

5.7 Total Avg Rating
5.1 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 11 ratings