Team List NRL 2019 Round 20 - Warriors vs Raiders TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Something else to be pleased about:

We're not paying Kata a decent NRL-level salary to play Intrust Super Cup for Easts Tigers. It's one thing to say you've been at Melbourne for a few months and never had a spray from Bellamy, it's another to have to admit that's because you've never been picked for Melbourne...

At least this week, a fair chunk of Aussie commentary has been on our side. If only Issac had attended that judiciary hearing wearing a light blue or Moron hoodie...And said "Ah, for moine, cobber...Strewth, mate!...It's a good ball-and-all tackle!"

Something else to be pleased about:

We're not paying Kata a decent NRL-level salary to play Intrust Super Cup for Easts Tigers. It's one thing to say you've been at Melbourne for a few months and never had a spray from Bellamy, it's another to have to admit that's because you've never been picked for Melbourne...

I believe he's been injured, was named for Melbourne, warmed up with the team but was a late scratching, then he missed 2 weeks of QCup. Unfortunate timing for him now that the Origin period is over probably wont get another chance this year.

Reactions: jonesy101
I am very interested to see how Lawton performs in this game.
Will give us an idea whether he is a starting hooker option for next season or should only be used as a back up.
Unfortunately I dont think his capability as a 1st grade hooker will be the deciding factor (he is obviously not a top tier option). What will decide it is are there any other options, Roache fit again, Luke still here, Jake Turpin not arrived yet:p, Chanel Harris-Tavita being played where he should, KN got his head around the fact he is a hooker and SK being able to convince him without upsetting him

Reactions: Off The Bench
Unfortunately I dont think his capability as a 1st grade hooker will be the deciding factor (he is obviously not a top tier option). What will decide it is are there any other options, Roache fit again, Luke still here, Jake Turpin not arrived yet:p, Chanel Harris-Tavita being played where he should, KN got his head around the fact he is a hooker and SK being able to convince him without upsetting him

Completely agree with you regarding Nikorima. Would like to see Chanel Harris-Tavita at 6 and Green at 7. Then from 2021 onwards hopefully we can land a quality 7.
Nikorima would shift to 9 or 14 especially if Luke is gone. If Luke stays or Roache is fit Nikorima will probably stay at 6.

As you say, if he signed as a half back he may not be happy about shifting to hooker or bench utility.

I think Kearney sometimes worries too much about upsetting players (Blair, Kata etc) and does not make the tough calls for the betterment of the team until far too late. I hope that next season he improves that aspect.

I am very interested to see how Lawton performs in this game.
Will give us an idea whether he is a starting hooker option for next season or should only be used as a back up.

I recon Chanel Harris-Tavita played his best games the last couple ‚Äėfeeding off‚Äô Luke then alternating in the hooking plays with him along with their chase defence ūüĎć

Felt he definitely found a niche there doing that, hopefully he can do the same with Lawton this week..

Tonight’s game will go one of two ways.

1) The week of controversy and refereeing bullshit will galvanise the squad and we will come out and win this must win game.
2) We internally crumble after last week because ‚Äúthe season is gone‚ÄĚ and Canberra thrash us.

1) The week of controversy and refereeing bullshit will galvanise the squad and we will come out and win this must win game.
2) We internally crumble after last week because ‚Äúthe season is gone‚ÄĚ and Canberra thrash us.

25 years of Warriors unfortunately screams Option 2.. Ive been stoked with effort for last few weeks.. a real steal about them, so preying for option 1

Reactions: Mr Frank White

ūüė≥