Team List NRL 2019 Round 20 - Warriors vs Raiders TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

I was pissed after the weekend, couldnt even watch another NRL game but calmed down just in time for them to rub Luke out for 3 weeks and I been pissed off ever since and couldnt even be fucked posting (much). Any normal person looking at those 3 tackles (Luke Cotric, Trbojevic) can see that Lukes is the least offensive. The officiating they could pass off as incompetence, the judiciary finding can only be bias, racism or cheating.
Am going to the game Friday but I will be fucked if I am watching another non Warriors NRL game this year or watching any of those crap NRL shows they can sort their shit out before they get anymore of my support/money/viewership.

I was pissed after the weekend, couldnt even watch another NRL game but calmed down just in time for them to rub Luke out for 3 weeks and I been pissed off ever since and couldnt even be fucked posting (much). Any normal person looking at those 3 tackles (Luke Cotric, Trbojevic) can see that Lukes is the least offensive. The officiating they could pass off as incompetence, the judiciary finding can only be bias, racism or cheating.
Am going to the game Friday but I will be fucked if I am watching another non Warriors NRL game this year or watching any of those crap NRL shows they can sort their shit out before they get anymore of my support/money/viewership.
Problem is the average fan just stops supporting the whole NRL including the warriors.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Same here, can't be bothered: used to watch 2 or 3 games a weekend and catch-up on the Fox league shows. Good work NRL.

Was listening to a podcast being all reasonable talking about how us punters don't know a lot of the details like the minutiae and technicalities that go into reviewing with the MRC... bull f**king shit. They are rando ex players not physicists or doctors, they might have guidelines but they consistently manage to bend over backwards to let origin heroes off.

Been happening for years.

bruce

Contributor
Was listening to a podcast being all reasonable talking about how us punters don't know a lot of the details
Bloody amazing. Yet the head of football is Annersley, who was as ordinary a referee as you could get but a very smart political operator, which is what it takes to get to FG in NSW i.e. the NRL Then he ended up stuffing the Titans, now he is running the game again. I would like to be a fly on the wall when Smith and SK get to front the guy this week. It won't make any difference, they have always been arrogant dickheads, no reason to change now.

Reactions: HoRneT041

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor

Same here, I’ve also dropped all the NRL podcasts except view from the east stand.
Don’t know if it will make a difference but I can’t be bothered giving them my time

none of this will make a difference. Whatever supporters the NRL lose by shafting team A they will make up in new/bandwagon supporters for team B.

This is the first game this season where I feel that if we manage to win then I'll be over the moon, but equally if we don't show up I wouldn't blame anyone after what has gone down. This week has probably been the most mentally taxing of their careers - certainly the most mentally taxing for me as a 25 year long supporter.

wrighty

Hi team,

No flames for this post. I want to bolster the mood by providing some positives and invite you to do add some extra reasons to feel ok about where we stand.

Firstly I am going to list 5 "At least we don't have that problem type blessings". And then I am going to list 5 "things to get excited about going forward". I believe anyway.
This post is inspired by some of us justifiably being a bit down about the refs shafting us in the Melbourne match (and then apologising for shafting us) and then some hickory Ruatoria vs Horowhenua grade level calls against the Eels.

Firstly some there but by the grace of god go I type blessings

1) We are not the Titans. And that is a blessing at a number of levels. Tyrone Peachey tried very hard not to go there last year and to back out from a deal. No one wants to go there. And I mean no one. We think we have it hard recruiting. Try being the recruitment manager for the Titans. Probably even Kata would reject a deal to go there.

2) Kata has left the building. Every third or fourth game last year there was an inexplicable try where someone would waltz through our backline untouched.

3) We don't have any of the following: Brad Takairangi, CHN, An ageing and increasingly ineffective Jesse Bromwich on a retirement deal at $800K per season,

4) We don't have any drama or bad boys in the team who damage the brand and are bad role models

5) David Kidwell is not on the coaching staff in any capacity

Some things to get excited by

1) A pack leader has emerged from the most unlikeliest source - Jazz

2) SK actually, after all is said and done, is a good coach. His strength is development and teaching players to be better.

3) Herbert maybe?

4) Chanel Harris-Tavita maybe?

5) We have a full balanced team which can give anyone a competitive game in the whole league. We are a legit NRL standard outfit who other teams need to get up for and in some cases need lucky ref calls to beat us.

Kia Kaha Warrior fans

Still fucked off. Robbed us of a finals berth
Unforgivable

Most annoying is we know we played a good hard game (still proud the way we played tho!) - all that effort wasted.. 🤬

Maybe not? at least this week we should get a “freebie” (if only for one week! Haha) - there’re under pressure not to f#*k up so we might be able to push the boundaries more than usual!

Our intensity was good last week on D, and they’ll be super-pissed and fired up against the raiders who manhandled the Eels themselves (Blake Ferguson’s nose is still bent to shit)

Might be one of those brutal affairs where anything goes, stuff the scoreboard- bring back the biff!

Last edited:

wrighty

You lost me at ineffective Jesse Bromwich

Yeah ineffective was wrong
But he is past his prime and would be a bad acquisition for big dollars
But I am going to stop there as I want to look over his stats for 2019 thoroughly before I diss an elite player too much. I just can’t personally recall a line break from him in a long time.
Can we continue this tomorrow? Going to bed now

Reactions: Big_Fattz and Aman

Citygirl

Contributor
Most annoying is we know we played a good hard game (still proud the way we played tho!) - all that effort wasted.. 🤬

Maybe not? at least this week we should get a “freebee” (if only for one week! Haha) - there’re under pressure not to f#*k up so we might be able to push the boundaries more than usual!

I thought we'd get a freebie with Luke but we know how that ended up

Crazy to think we could be cemented in the top 8 if we didn't get robbed 4 points and maybe top 4 if we had some fair games officiated in our favour. No wonder some clubs are so "consistent" every year.
What's crazy is we are hugely under the cap .
An have been playing with out one of our most influential players
In Tohu Harris .an our number 1 hooker has been out all season .
This team did turn a corner last year .
But I still think we make some things hard on ourselves.