Team List NRL 2019 Round 19 - Eels vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Is Sam Cooke still with the Warriors?
No, playing in Nth Queensland now. He could have been playing first grade this weekendfor the Warriors.

Fonzie

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 22, 2018
I wish Kearney would evolve and adapt to team lineups based on ins/outs/what the team requires. Agree that he has to keep Chanel Harris-Tavita on the bench and promote AK. Its pointless to have AK on the bench otherwise.
Why? The plan could be that Chanel Harris-Tavita plays 50/60 in the halves then moves to hooker to spell Luke and AK subs on for him. Would make sense.

Horriors2013

1st Grade Fringe
May 24, 2013
He's been named in the reserves after 3 weeks out so sounds injury related to me.
Otherwise he would have been dropped to the reserves 3 weeks ago
Kearney probably feels team has gone ok over the last 2 games he's put Herbert in reserves for some match time.
Also lets Herbert know that missed tackle was not ok and your not a fixed item in first grade yet.
Brings him back down to earth and rids any thoughts of complacency that may have been setting in.
Good example of player developement / management. There's a few in the team thats been through the process, Maumalo being a good example.
My 2 cents worth anyway...

I think we have better go forward in our forward pack then the eels. Shaun Lane will be a big loss for them
Waqa Blake coming in gives them a better balanced back line but they are missing Ferguson
The Eels are a bit like the Warriors in some ways in that when they are bad they are bad
If we can dominate the middle we will win this game.
Pretty sure the club hasn't said anything because of the sensitive nature of his court case. Club won't want to distract the team or be seen to be supporting a violent offender. So best to keep quiet.

Mr Frank White

Warriors 1st Grader
May 19, 2012
Why has retard named Adam K on the bench ? Fucking moron. We must be the only team that loves to carry rookie halfbacks on the bench. What’s adam gonna do ? Play hooker now ? Or just in case Chanel Harris-Tavita gets injured so let’s waste a bench spot.
Probably because he's an actual NRL coach, rather than an arm chair critic, with what appears to a loose grip on the reality of our playing stocks

Tony Martin

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 4, 2016
I wish Kearney would evolve and adapt to team lineups based on ins/outs/what the team requires. Agree that he has to keep Chanel Harris-Tavita on the bench and promote AK. Its pointless to have AK on the bench otherwise.
Was it pointless having Chanel Harris-Tavita on the bench a few weeks ago when he had previously never played hooker? What makes Chanel Harris-Tavita a better bench Hooker? AK is a stronger ball runner, who could cause trouble out of dummy half. I’m excited to see how he goes

roadrunner

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 7, 2016
Tauranga
yea that 1 pointer game is a curse more than a blessing the way we are bouncing up and down the table only have ourselves to blame for that.

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
May 1, 2012
Was it pointless having Chanel Harris-Tavita on the bench a few weeks ago when he had previously never played hooker? What makes Chanel Harris-Tavita a better bench Hooker? AK is a stronger ball runner, who could cause trouble out of dummy half. I’m excited to see how he goes
Don't think they see either of them as a genuine dummy half so they went with Chanel Harris-Tavita who has probably defended slightly better in first grade and is more versatile

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings