Team List NRL 2019 Round 18 - Warriors vs Sharks TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone going to the game? Best bar to hang out in before the game? Meant to be terrible weather down there...
Greenman...they sometimes do a bus to the stadium
Or Foxglove on the waterfront is another option...easy walk to the stadium.
Or another option is the mezzanine bar at the stadium... once the gates open (website info below)

Mezzanine Bar
This bar offers an alternative range of food than the Concourse kiosks. Have a drink in a warm, contemporary setting with expansive views over the harbour, and don't miss the game with large video screens at either end. Access is from the Concourse between Aisles 25 and 26.

Last edited:

bruce

Contributor
Flying down to the game, real honest true Warriors supporters.
...and that will be just for surviving the landing at Wellington. That airport is up there as one of the scariest in the world.
Sharks will dominate with the big pack if the weather is shite, what am i saying, middle of winter in wellington 7.30 at night, hardly makes for running footy !
The Shire is just a little warmer than Wellington brother. That place on a cold wet night is the pits. The fans need a medal.

...and that will be just for surviving the landing at Wellington. That airport is up there as one of the scariest in the world.
Drama queen.....

The Shire is just a little warmer than Wellington brother. That place on a cold wet night is the pits. The fans need a medal.
Forecast is for a Southerly change on Friday night....
The coldest I have ever been at the stadium was the Super Rugby final when it was sideways rain and bitterly cold southerlies... sitting at the northern end facing directly into the wind, no amount whiskey could keep me warm that night!

Portlander is in the Rydges Hotel and is where the team are likely staying? (I believe they have stayed there in the past) There's a meet and greet the Team between 5-6pm in the same place... let's give 'em the message that we're expecting more points than last week... and free flowing footie! :) Ignore the crappy weather, let the Sharkies get miserable about that.
I'm heading down too, and looking forward to it... and my seat is only 3.2km form the touchline :oops:
What day is the meet & greet, I'm flying down for the game Friday morning.

You’re assuming that their big pack will all be there and on song - their injury list is long. Also, don’t forget that we had the measure of the Broncos’ big bopper packed pack on Saturday.

i said if Wellington put on its traditional winter weather

Guys,
Just to clarify. My message earlier about the meet and greet indicated Friday, 5-6. I've just double-checked with the club and they have confirmed that it is Thursday 5-6 at the Portlander, as Wellington Warrior has correctly pointed out. Apologies for causing any confusion.

Out attacking structure has looked better over the last two weels,. I largely put this down to Green running more. While he is not a great running half, the fact that he is taking the line on more stops the defence rushing up on the outsides enabling the out the back play to be more effective.

He averages 24ms per game and has averaged over 70 the last two weeks. I have been very critical of him this season but he is adaptiing and seems to have figured out how to structure our attack.

Hopefully it looks better when a fit Tohu Harris is back.

Sadly this season is gone, had we got the points against Broncs and Panthers we would be an outside chance. Given our run in u give us no hope but it has been nice to see us a bit less clunky

Reactions: Tragic

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Greenman...they sometimes do a bus to the stadium
Or Foxglove on the waterfront is another option...easy walk to the stadium.
Or another option is the mezzanine bar at the stadium... once the gates open (website info below)

Mezzanine Bar
This bar offers an alternative range of food than the Concourse kiosks. Have a drink in a warm, contemporary setting with expansive views over the harbour, and don't miss the game with large video screens at either end. Access is from the Concourse between Aisles 25 and 26.
Ahhh fuck it, I'll just get a bottle and drink outside parliament...

Status
Not open for further replies.