Team List NRL 2019 Round 18 - Warriors vs Sharks TEAM LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Feb 22, 2016
NRL 2019 Round 18 - Warriors vs Sharks TEAM LIST

NZWF Official thread for the 2019 Round 18 Warriors team list and discussion...

The official team list will be posted as soon as it becomes available..

Last edited:

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
I'm flying down for it - given the weather forecast and form this season I'm starting to regret that!
Looking forward to seeing Wellington but yeah, the forecast looks miserable. I arrive about 4pm so will probably check in then head straight to one of the two bars mentioned above...

Old Sid

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2014
Portlander is in the Rydges Hotel and is where the team are likely staying? (I believe they have stayed there in the past) There's a meet and greet the Team between 5-6pm in the same place... let's give 'em the message that we're expecting more points than last week... and free flowing footie! :) Ignore the crappy weather, let the Sharkies get miserable about that.
I'm heading down too, and looking forward to it... and my seat is only 3.2km form the touchline :oops:

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
Portlander is in the Rydges Hotel and is where the team are likely staying? (I believe they have stayed there in the past) There's a meet and greet the Team between 5-6pm in the same place... let's give 'em the message that we're expecting more points than last week... and free flowing footie! :) Ignore the crappy weather, let the Sharkies get miserable about that.
I'm heading down too, and looking forward to it... and my seat is only 3.2km form the touchline :oops:
Sharkies are probably more used to the crap weather than the warriors, but the cold should kill em.

warriors4eva

1st Grade Fringe
May 21, 2012
Hamilton
Sharks will dominate with the big pack if the weather is shite, what am i saying, middle of winter in wellington 7.30 at night, hardly makes for running footy !

FuNQie

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 30, 2018
Sharks will dominate with the big pack if the weather is shite, what am i saying, middle of winter in wellington 7.30 at night, hardly makes for running footy !
You’re assuming that their big pack will all be there and on song - their injury list is long. Also, don’t forget that we had the measure of the Broncos’ big bopper packed pack on Saturday.

Reactions: bruce and Uncmase

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Feb 22, 2016
Reactions: Swanley

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
If we win this, by 14 points or more, and both teams above us on the ladder lose, we’ll be 9th on the ladder. There’s a reasonable chance of this happening, folks! The Cowboys host the Bunnies and the Tigers go to Canberra.
And the Knights play the Roosters; and the Eels play Manly. So the lower part of the top 8 are not going to pull away from us.

Lots of it’s, but’s, and maybes. Got to keep winning and whatever will be will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Upcoming Match

Canberra Raiders GIO Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

20 Sep

5.7 Total Avg Rating
5.4 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 7 ratings