NRL 2019 - Round 17- Broncos vs Warriors Post Match Discussion
Go!

Reaction score
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
Get fucked Jazz Gallen....

We have Green and CHT on the field.... yet only Nikorima is allowed to take kicks??? Luke kept passing to his left so he has to jink back to his right to kick it.

Utterly frustrating that it even got to that point after having a field goal served up on a platter in the last minutes only for Jazz Gallen to get in the way and fuck it up...

Reaction score
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
I’ve given a D.... first half we mauled their left hand edge but still had moments of utter incompetence thrown in... B

Second half we were a rudderless ship that couldn’t defend...and decided to attack their other edge. E

Golden point.... what a fucking shambles!!! F

Still filthy that they can’t set up for a field goal. We were even fortunate to have a right and left foot option. Yet we constantly went to the option of a right footer set on the left hand side of the field and kept throwing to his left like he was going to run it. Whilst Blake Green was showing no interest of being any option!

Last edited:
Reaction score

Far North Forever

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Like who dafaq gas any brains in this team, everyone knows you need to get the bal from the left at the left of the post for a right foot kicker. Ive known that since the 70s ffs, we and Broncos hot to be the dumbest fkng team ever. As for Papalii regies needed to reset.

Reaction score

Kalcod

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
dumb arsed decisions cost us taht one, yet alone the knock on. Would hardly call that conclusive.......

Reaction score
rugged

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
All season we play boring and then we are up by 10 at half time and they say the word from Kearney was spread it. We then drop the ball several times pushing passes and let Brisbane back into the game

Reaction score
mrblonde

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
Just result for both teams. Fuck I hate Golden Point. I get the idea that if you do away with Golden Point, the 70 minute to 80 minute period can become a Field Goal Fest, but I don't think either team deserves a further (possible) 10 minutes to get that extra 1 (in both ways) point.

This is why Warriors games have been moved from Sky Sports 1 to Sports 2, 3, or 4. Rest Homes (especially the Hospital parts) don't have access to those channels and they don't want their residents having heart attacks...

Reaction score
Fazz

Fazz

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Man Kodi kind of sucks, huh. Can't kick at all and CHT looked more dangerous running it. He's going to have to make peace with being a hooker in 2020, as far as I'm concerned. Never even looked close to kicking one of those field goals.

The less said about Jazz, the better. Dense cunt cost us the PERFECT chance to kick it and was ineffective all night. Watch supercoach praise his 'effort' though, since you know, that's WAY better than actually producing some form of tangible positive result.

Nobody in our spine impressed me in the slightest. RTS looks frustrated and is doing some stupid things. Kodi is basically entirely ineffective, Green just does the same idiotic bomb every set and Luke is a spent force.

Ah Mau some good charges and CHT looked dangerous in patches - even with a nice kick. Maumalo had his typical good game prior to going off too.

But whatever, technically we didn't lose I guess, so yayyyy. I missed the last two games while I was in Aus and found myself not really caring about this one either. I just don't see a light at the end of this tunnel. Our team is a middling 9th-14th team that will probably win juuuuust enough games to keep Supercoach employed.

Top Bottom