Votes: 18 18.6%
  • F

Votes: 36 37.1%

• Total voters
That face when you were right all along

Beastmode

Today is a good day ☀️
Contributor
When you look at forwards trying to make metres you see LAM, Paasi and Bunty going for every inch, but Jazz seems to have more energy when he runs. Just imagine a bigger guy with that energy. That seems to be what the stats are telling the experts in Australia about this team...and we have $800,000 a season tied up in Adam Blair FFS.

Why does he have to be bigger?

Jazz at 65kg has proved a small guy is just as good as a 120kg fat arse hitting the ball up.

Geoff Public

Contributor
Herbert still did better than Shaun Johnson on the weekend though.
He sure did.This is not a citicism of Patrick. Hes practicing in his own time and doing the right things. Shaun Johnson was very average this week. Mason kicked 5/5.However thats not the issue. This is a criticism of how PH ended up in this position. The Warriors are a professional football team with a salary cap of $9.6 million participating in competition the generates hundreds of millions of dollars each year. And our main kicker hasn't kicked since school. He has not been our lower grade kicker who has been developed. Considering hes been thrown in the deep end, he's going well. Its been some time since Shaun Johnson and Mason left. Issac has been on 1 leg all season. AK and Chanel Harris-Tavita have been in reserve grade for a while now. I just dont see the planning at the moment. And thats a concern since we appear to have ton of cash but few roster spots next year.
Yesterdays game wasnt lost by a kick or a conversion or a few other things. Its just any one of them done better would have won it.

Last edited:
Reactions: OMG and FuNQie

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
I would still take back Shaun Johnson.

High risk but high reward.

You’ll love him one week hate him the other.

But he brings the entertainment factor. Something we also badly need.

Any news on Roache?

Yup despite his failings he could win a match.
Roache I think will be all but done I’m afraid he looks to be going down the Benry route of not being able to stay healthy long enough sadly

bruce

Contributor
He wouldn’t have speed and mobility at 120kg. That’s the compromise.
It isn't the speed, it is the intensity. he plays like his life depends on it. That really stands out in this team. If you are at the game just watch Blair move around the field. He is the picture of contentment.

Reactions: RiceOwl

Beastmode

Today is a good day ☀️
Contributor
It isn't the speed, it is the intensity. he plays like his life depends on it. That really stands out in this team. If you are at the game just watch Blair move around the field. He is the picture of contentment.

He has a point to prove because he has small midget syndrome. At 120kg he’ll be fat and lazy like the rest of them...

bruce

Contributor
Bunty is psychotic with the ball. I fear for his own safety sometimes.
He reminds me of Martin Lang the way he runs. Sure there are props more skilled and cunning e.g.Artie Beetson style but the props job is simple really, run hard and fast up the middle and he sure does that. Funny thing LAm is very skilled with offloads but still nobody chases him looking for it.

Reactions: playdaball