Votes: 15 15.5%
  • D

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • E

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • F

Votes: 36 37.1%

• Total voters
He is a weak tackler and I’m yet to see any evidence of an attacking game. Perhaps it is too soon to label him a dud however that looks to be the path he’s heading down. I’m comfortable calling it early.
Yr entitled to your opinion but I would like to see his stats for the game, I didn't think he was that bad, unless u r judging him on that bad miss. I'm sure he bought down kikau a few times with good technique, I'm hoping as he is still a rookie he will learn from it, rag on him if he doesn't. For some reason these guys go backwards instead of forwards with this club. I fear for Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, asking for an early release.

Yr entitled to your opinion but I would like to see his stats for the game

16 tackles for 4 misses 3 inneffective - 69.6% efficiency. Which is close to Hiku levels of suckage ( 19 tackles 5 misses, 6 ineffective 63% efficiency). Neither helped bytheir wingers at 33% and 25%.

Compared to Naden at 20 tackles, 2 misses 2 ineffective for 86.5% (Yeo spent some time in the 2nd row so can't compare).. Panthers wingers were at 88.9 and 100%.

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
The timekeeping error, in which Martin returned to the field "90-100 seconds" ahead of time, book-ended 10 minutes of officiating drama, with Annesley stressing that mistake was a "human error" and not the fault of technology or rules in place.

Hmm isn’t having an ineligible player (a.k.a extra sub) what cost us 2 comp points...

• Angry
Reactions: bruce
16 tackles for 4 misses 3 inneffective - 69.6% efficiency. Which is close to Hiku levels of suckage ( 19 tackles 5 misses, 6 ineffective 63% efficiency). Neither helped bytheir wingers at 33% and 25%.

Compared to Naden at 20 tackles, 2 misses 2 ineffective for 86.5% (Yeo spent some time in the 2nd row so can't compare).. Panthers wingers were at 88.9 and 100%.
Excuse my ingnorance but what does the ineffective mean? If its a missed tackle, its missed - or are they meaning like a tackle assist? Either way you look at it it isn't great reading.

Stalefish540

Contributor
Excuse my ingnorance but what does the ineffective mean? If its a missed tackle, its missed - or are they meaning like a tackle assist? Either way you look at it it isn't great reading.
Ineffective is when it's offloaded in the tackle, is not statted as a miss but ineffective.

Reactions: Tedster
Classic scenario at the game on Sunday.

My mate and I couldn't work out who the number 4 from Penrith was, I though it was Yeo but he was in 3. Looked at the app, "Some guy called B.Naden".

2 mins later he rips the ball of Roger Tuivasa-Sheck to score, find out his name is Brent.

Cuzzy only goes on to make an 80m virtual match winning play - we know who he is now

Stalefish540

Contributor
Classic scenario at the game on Sunday.

My mate and I couldn't work out who the number 4 from Penrith was, I though it was Yeo but he was in 3. Looked at the app, "Some guy called B.Naden".

2 mins later he rips the ball of Roger Tuivasa-Sheck to score, find out his name is Brent.

Cuzzy only goes on to make an 80m virtual match winning play - we know who he is now
Has been decent for Penrith since coming into grade, they let Waka Blake go because of him. So they must rate him a fair bit.

Reactions: bruce and Tedster

Billy Teets James

It isn't the speed, it is the intensity. he plays like his life depends on it. That really stands out in this team. If you are at the game just watch Blair move around the field. He is the picture of contentment.
My only problem is SK Keeping him on to long. Because of the way he plays(I'm pretty sure he thinks he is 120kg & 6ft 10)
Fatigue sets in. Then comes the miss tackles , 0 metre hit ups & drop balls. That's when most on here get on his case.

I don't blame him. He plays above his weight and with intensity that most of our big boy's don't.

If Kearney managed his on field time better he'd receive more praise than the hate he does on this forum.

I won't be. I'm done for the year. Have plenty of better things to do with my time.
I have set my weekend plans around this team for too long.
Each of us can see the deficiencies in this team . My new missus has only watched a handful of games and she can see them. Time for me to focus on something that appreciates my time.
See you when they go a 3 game winning streak 😂 take care 👍

• Haha

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
So you don’t think 50 tackles, 180m and 73min in the middle is a bloody awesome effort? Fantasy or not, those numbers are legit.

Fantasy just quantify the stats. I honestly don’t understand the hate for Jazz.

Who cares if he’s small. He’s got more heart than the majority of our pack, and rips in week in week out. Sure, he makes the odd mistake but I’d rather see a failed offload in this dull attacking structure we’re running than not.

He’s also 90kg. That’s not that small.

People need to understand big doesn’t equal good. Lisone And Satae are both mountains compared to Jazz but I know who id rather have in my 17.
hes going down the Manu route and trying to make shit happen on every play. Its a problem of trying to hard and he just needs reigning in a little to become a star. Hes probably the stand out in the forwards at the moment, but he does get pushed around in the tackles alot, so its just as well he seems to come back from injuries fast.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Yr entitled to your opinion but I would like to see his stats for the game, I didn't think he was that bad, unless u r judging him on that bad miss. I'm sure he bought down kikau a few times with good technique, I'm hoping as he is still a rookie he will learn from it, rag on him if he doesn't. For some reason these guys go backwards instead of forwards with this club. I fear for Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, asking for an early release.
For me the thing is -as you mentioned- he is a rookie with the same stats as Kata. Given a bit of time he 'should' improve from here.