Post Match NRL 2019 - Round 15 - Knights vs Warriors Post Match Discussion [Round 15, 2021]

Game Information

Knights
Vs
Warriors
10 McDonald Jones Stadium
19 Jun 2021 17:00
80th minute

Rate the game?

• A+

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • C

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • F-

Votes: 49 65.3%

• Total voters

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2019 - Round 15 - Knights vs Warriors Post Match Discussion
Newcastle Knights vs New Zealand Warriors
McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle

Knights4.jpg

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round 15 game between the New Zealand Warriors and Newcastle Knights after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players...

Last edited by a moderator:

zaggo

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 19, 2016
I don't know what to say. The same story we've seen 4 or 5 times this season. Absolutely no game management and a shambles of a last five minutes.

Our one try was a long range miracle and we didn't threaten after that.

How has our forward pack regressed so much?

pompower

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Awful performance. We have some good players, some players who try hard enough that it elevates them, and we have some absolute plodders out there too. Surely this has to be a wake up call for Brown to make some serious changes to the set up of the team for next week. Here's hoping Dallin Watene-Zelezniak is available as well.

Will end on a positive note though and say that I was really impressed by Otukolo. His service was pretty good, he picked the right moments to run/engage markers, and his defence was really strong I thought. Should only get better. Would be very happy with him and Egan as our options for next year, based on that performance at least.

jmb_31

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 27, 2021
We desperately need Lodge or TPJ, add them to a prop rotation of Addin Fonua-Blake, Evans, Ben Murdoch-Masila and that's alg.

Preferred Jazz at hooker over lock, can have him moving between the two positions during the game to give the hooker a spell if needed.

The club needs to suck it up and go and beg Shaun Johnson to come back, our halves play has been diabolical all season. If Kodi stays in Australia then that's a straight swap salary wise.

I'd be moving in Dallin Watene-Zelezniak for Pompey. Montoya plays with a lot of heart and is offering more atm.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings