Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

Votes: 20 17.2%
  • E

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • F

Votes: 64 55.2%

• Total voters
ROFL, i was with my kid down the north end when they announced the lights would go out and there was a light show. We raced back to our seats the lights went out and 4 muppets with big glowsticks came out and pranced around for 5 minutes, it was so budget it was funny.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 That was worse than last years fireworks show lmao. Fuck me who thought that halftime show would be a good idea lol.

Reactions: bruce
ROFL, i was with my kid down the north end when they announced the lights would go out and there was a light show. We raced back to our seats the lights went out and 4 muppets with big glowsticks came out and pranced around for 5 minutes, it was so budget it was funny.
For my money there is only one thing better than a Mascot race and that is when they ask for woman volunteers from the crowd to strip down to their undies and race them over 100 meters.
All time crowd favourite if you ask me.Never fails to get the crowd involved.

Reactions: bruce and Pozza
Totally agree. We need a Price and Wiki. They lifted Sam Raipara and Ben Mats.

That is why I think we need to cast the search for a top forward from the UK.
Yes, and a captain that is feared by his team Price & Wiki commanded respect lead from the front ... not a fucking fullback that has huge natural talents
but really can't see many WAR players being in fear of his wrath ???? thinking the most talented player should just be Capt is just stupid SK at his best along with his game plan that's right out of Club footy play book

For my money there is only one thing better than a Mascot race and that is when they ask for woman volunteers from the crowd to strip down to their undies and race them over 100 meters.
All time crowd favourite if you ask me.Never fails to get the crowd involved.
Have to politely disagree there Haydn, that runs a close second to amateur parachutists (?) flying into a stadium and stacking it in front of 40,000 people one after the other a la the nines, now that was half time entertainment! Poor bastards though as it wouldve bloody hurt!

I dunno, maybe they were too relaxed coming off the bye, too comfortable at home (seems to be a prob this year), and just feeling too good about themselves (despite losing against Broncos)?

Their round 7 away game against the Storm was hard-fought, but came off the back of some intense criticism... now they've been ripped to shreds again - which gives me some hope they will play well against the Titans :)

I dunno, maybe they were too relaxed coming off the bye, too comfortable at home (seems to be a prob this year), and just feeling too good about themselves (despite losing against Broncos)?

Their round 7 away game against the Storm was hard-fought, but came off the back of some intense criticism... now they've been ripped to shreds again - which gives me some hope they will play well against the Titans :)

I think their game plan/tactics are shit and the players know it, they also know that they are cooked if they disobey Kearney and go off script because he is proud and petty as we have seen in his Kiwis selections.

Blair said some can’t cope with adversity, I say the adversity they are coping with is their coach. It is WW1 run at the machine guns shit, but they get out of the trenches every week.

I think their game plan/tactics are shit and the players know it, they also know that they are cooked if they disobey Kearney and go off script because he is proud and petty as we have seen in his Kiwis selections.

Blair said some can’t cope with adversity, I say the adversity they are coping with is their coach. It is WW1 run at the machine guns shit, but they get out of the trenches every week.
Surely tho Kearney can see his game plan isn’t working? Why does he have no plan B when our back 3 are nullified? Why hasn’t he got Green and Nikorima kicking to Fusitua at all? No support play even when our back 3 are carting it up? Hecan’t think that doing the same thing every game will suddenly start to work? How long ago was it that one of the other teams worked out that if you stop our back 3 it goes along way on nullifying our attack? Surely when that happened the coaches put their very knowledgeable heads together and came up with a different plan right?

Surely tho Kearney can see his game plan isn’t working? Why does he have no plan B when our back 3 are nullified? Why hasn’t he got Green and Nikorima kicking to Fusitua at all? No support play even when our back 3 are carting it up? Hecan’t think that doing the same thing every game will suddenly start to work? How long ago was it that one of the other teams worked out that if you stop our back 3 it goes along way on nullifying our attack? Surely when that happened the coaches put their very knowledgeable heads together and came up with a different plan right?

And why can they not just blatantly copy the plays Brisbane utilise with Oates when they are in the opposition 20? It frustrates me so much that Brisbane either try to get Oates 1 on 1 further infield or generate a quick play the ball to take advantage of as a variation to their normal shape, yet we park Ken against the sideline full time once we are out of our own end

I think when it comes to NRL coaching SK is as dumb as a box full of hammers.

Well, I read the article Blair said post match.. 100% agree, the teams unprofesional and mentally weak.
I know some will disagree with me but he gets bagged out .. sometimes undeservedly.

From what I've seen, when he gives away penalties, most times its deliberate to slow the attack and buy some time to reset the D. He comes from teams who are smart enough to understand and trusts them to react accordingly. Look what the Storm did yesterday Cam Smith especially.

Sure he's a bit long in tooth now and has his moments but he still plays like a pro. If some of our guys still can't read a game yet and can't find that will to win at all costs, then they shouldn't be there.

The storm showed us what Leagues all about....
I read that article & agree with what he said but what piss’s me off is that he is part of the problem. Yeah he’s got some smarts but also makes a lot of mistakes. He’s had fuck all impact on some games & when you’re looking for a leader he’s the guy doing late hits or giving penalties away. I hope he lifts his game but Adam & Issac Luke should do this team a favour & leave.

Reactions: FuNQie

wrighty

Looking back on it, why did we even get our hopes up.

The storm have won 10 games and lost 2 games this season. Why in fuck did we entertain the idea we could beat them given the current form we are in. There seems to be an unspoken belief we always match up well against the storm and while other teams have no hope against them it is different for our team and the Warriors actually have a shot.
Coming into this match if you ignore the bye we were two wins and three losses in our last 5 games. Furthermore in our previous outing we were restricted to 2 points and couldn't score any tries.
Let's not get bent out of shape over the loss.
Yonks ago some blokes remember us beating the storm. Those days are gone for the short term or realistically until Smith retires.

People are more bent out of shape over the consistently boring, uninspired, slow, skill deficient, gutless, mental midget, coma inducing, brainless nonsense that this team continues to throw up year after year.

A single loss is irrelevant, we're just bored shitless with this club.

Beating the Storm was always going to be a tough ask. A tight loss like the ANZAC game or some of our other losses wouldn't be to bad. Falling over so meekly in the second half isn't acceptable. We ended up with a weak loss like the Tigers and Manly games.

Looking at the comments it looks like people are hitting breaking point and to be honest it's hard to argue.

The Storm have lost two of the best players in the modern era with Cronk and Slater. They may not be what they were but they still work through their processes and get results. The results are the main measuring point.

Take the experience of Cronk and Slater and they still look like an experienced side.

We added a lot of experience over the last few years and we still have similar issues. That comes down to.
The players we identified as leaders or recruited to be leaders aren't good enough or suitable for that role.
The experience we signed may have played a year to long.
Coaching.

Reactions: dantheman